LF Stones/Stoned Pets.

90 Draenei Paladin
Still looking for the pets above, list of what I have to trade is still accurate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I can give you either living sandling and some stones or spectral porcupette and some stones for the crawlling.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm definitely interested in the sandling, but unfortunately I'm not interested in trading for stones at the moment nor do I want to trade the claw for what you've listed. (That said, if I have anything else you're interested in for sandling or spec. porcupette, feel free to let me know.)

Thank you for your offer and good luck in your trades.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I want to trade living sandling to you for a certain couple if okay. Mainly one let me know. Made char on your server not on, try mine Dragonblight horde and Baihu or Bryon char names
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I want to trade living sandling to you for a certain couple if okay. Mainly one let me know. Made char on your server not on, try mine Dragonblight horde and Baihu or Bryon char names

Haha. Man, people keep catching me when I'm swapping toons, and never when I'm on for several straight hours. Will do; I'll try and contact you on your server momentarily.

Edit: At this point, I think I'll do what I should've done from the beginning, and put my btag in my main post as well as here. Mushalor#1188
Edited by Astarin on 3/22/2013 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Would you be able to talk trade through my battletag? I really can't leave my server atm, I am interested in your claw and I have things on your list that you need. Faelar#1331
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Would you be able to talk trade through my battletag? I really can't leave my server atm, I am interested in your claw and I have things on your list that you need. Faelar#1331

I'm sorry we seemed to have missed trade opportunities again by someone else being in line ahead of you! I'm pleased you'll keep an eye on my thread and hopefully the third time's the charm. :)

Claw's been rehomed (thanks!) and while it wasn't originally what I intended on trading for I'm pleased with the results. List is updated and I'm still online.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i have an oozeling, and the exact kind of raven you want (@lvl 25).
interested in pandas, g'nathus, upgraded pandaren dragonlings.
rakeling#1648
Edited by Nymirah on 3/22/2013 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
sent ya a request again, curious on a diff trade
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks for the trades, Nymirah, Faelar. :) Pleasant trading with you both.

List updated.
Edited by Astarin on 3/23/2013 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Good afternoon, fellow pet battlers. :)

(List remains accurate.)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

(List remains accurate.)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Added a few minor pets to the trade list.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Updated wanted list. Got a grimoire from my roommate.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Updated list. Got my Ji-Kun Hatchling and it's even the breed I wanted! Thank you very much, Tacticalnuke! We both came away from that happy, I think.

List updated; since I traded away several more of my lower TCG, I'm in the market for those now, as well.
Edited by Astarin on 3/26/2013 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hi,
I have
Jade Owl (151 hp, 11atk, 10speed) with a stone available for use on it if we make the trade [wouldn't want to prematurely stone it]
Landro's Lichling
Porcupette
Disgusting Oozeling (lvl25)
and a few assorted battle pet stones. I was wondering if there was something you'd like to work out for Living Sandling.
If so, my tag is Apricotjello#1975.
thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I was wondering if there was something you'd like to work out for Living Sandling.

If so, my tag is Apricotjello#1975.

thanks!

Unfortunately, I am not interested in trading bulk from my wanted list for my Sandling at this time!

I don't want to trade it for anything that doesn't fall into the above categories, even if it's bulk pets from the other portions of my want list. Sorry. :( I like these Sandlings too much!

Thank you for considering me and good luck in your trades. :)
Edited by Astarin on 3/27/2013 2:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

(List remains accurate.)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
List updated. Got another pandaren spirit for trade.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i have a spectral porcupette, was wondering if you'd trade the lvl 25 sandling for it.
rakeling#1648

i think i'm already on your btag list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]