LF Stones/Stoned Pets.

90 Draenei Paladin
03/30/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Nymirah
i have a spectral porcupette, was wondering if you'd trade the lvl 25 sandling for it.

I'm afraid I'm not interested at this time as the spectral porcupette is not very high on my priority list. If you are interested in trading for the extra Sandling, what I will trade it for falls under one of the following only:

- swap one extra (either the lvl 1 or the lvl 25 it doesn't matter to me) for a H/H breed so I can play around with what I have and see what works better for me
- trade one extra (either the lvl 1 or the lvl 25 it doesn't matter to me) for either Ji-kun or Son of Animus
- trade one extra (either the lvl 1 or the lvl 25 it doesn't matter to me) as part of bulk trade for any one of the other "high end" pets I still don't have in my profile (TCG).

I don't want to trade it for anything that doesn't fall into the above categories.

Thank you for your interest, Nymirah!
Edited by Astarin on 3/30/2013 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/21/2013 09:23 PMPosted by Astarin
Still looking for the pets above, list of what I have to trade is still accurate.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
sorry i didn't read the post carefully enough-- oops. lemme suggest something more constructive :)

would you trade your aqua strider and stitched pup for my disgusting oozeling?

--- edit: just got an aqua strider in another trade so interested in snowy panda instead :)

rakeling#1648
Edited by Nymirah on 4/1/2013 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hey, sorry about the radio silence. I tend to avoid the internet like the plague during April 1st. Too easy to set off anxiety attacks for me.

would you trade your aqua strider and stitched pup for my disgusting oozeling?

--- edit: just got an aqua strider in another trade so interested in snowy panda instead :)

I'd be happy to trade a panda or a stitched pup for an oozeling--if I'm understanding the updated offer correctly?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
don't blame you about avoiding the 1st - the fourm crabby was really irritating.

my inventory turnover is pretty rapid, so it would probably be best to discuss trade details in real-time when we're both logged in, instead of on the forum. i'm sure we'll figure out something to trade :)

rakeling#1648
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Added again--I've tried twice now and not seen much luck with btag cooperating so I copy-pasted directly this time and we'll see how that goes!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
List still up to date.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sand Scarab
Oozeling
Spectral Porcupette
Porcupette
Jade Crane Chick (H/B stoned only)

I have these available to trade, and a H/H sandling for you to play around with if you'd like. What breeds are your sandlings?

Psyhard#1403

Edit: nvm i reread the original post. I'd be willing to trade breeds if you'd like, or possibly a different pet(s) you're interested in
Edited by Psyhard on 4/5/2013 5:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I have these available to trade, and a H/H sandling for you to play around with if you'd like. What breeds are your sandlings?

Psyhard#1403

Edit: nvm i reread the original post. I'd be willing to trade breeds if you'd like, or possibly a different pet(s) you're interested in

Added you and I'd be happy to swap breeds! If you want to discuss other trades as well for some of those you listed, I'm up for that, too.

Edit: tyvm for the swap! I'm excited to see if it makes any difference.

List updated accordingly.
Edited by Astarin on 4/5/2013 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Updated list again. Got my oozeling. <3 ty rakeling/nymirah
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i just got a stoned h/b jade crane chick & a ji-kun hatchling. i can't hold on to either of them for very long- there are other people interested - but if you're interested and we're both logged in tonight, we should talk before i decide what to do with them :)

rakeling#1648
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Can you trade pets from different realms? I'm stupid.

I have Son of Animus and Ji-kun hatchling.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
i just got a stoned h/b jade crane chick & a ji-kun hatchling. i can't hold on to either of them for very long- there are other people interested - but if you're interested and we're both logged in tonight, we should talk before i decide what to do with them :)

rakeling#1648

oh, gosh, i somehow totally missed this post. :( and how awkward, given we're still battletag'd.

i'm interested in both, yes, but i just got my animus last night (finally!) so i don't know that i have anything worth trading for either. I'll poke you in game tonight if our schedules align right. thanks for thinking of me! <3

Can you trade pets from different realms? I'm stupid.

I have Son of Animus and Ji-kun hatchling.

Yes you can; you go to that realm, make a character, cage the pet in question, and trade!

I'm interested in both, but as per my response to nymirah, I don't know that I have anything just yet that's worth either of those. Please don't hold them on my account!

(List has been updated and clutter cleared up a little.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol no worries. i still have the crane, but the ji-kun is spoken for. the trade hasn't actually happened yet, but for now, consider it off the table.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
alright, good to know!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Living Sandling added back to the list!
Edited by Astarin on 4/12/2013 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Living Sandling added back to the list!

Would you trade it for a Spectral Porcupette?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Would you trade it for a Spectral Porcupette?

I've had a massive headache since Friday that nothing's gotten rid of which means I've spent the majority of my time offline and been really slow in responses.

At this time I've already got a trade pending on the sandling--provided we can be online at the same time. However, if that falls through, and the other person who already offered a porky isn't interested (since it's been a bit from my last post with them), I'll let you know.

Thanks for your interest and patience!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I have a Stoned H/B Jade Crane
Let's talk in-game.
DemonHunter#1223
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I have a Stoned H/B Jade Crane
Let's talk in-game.
DemonHunter#1223

Added you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]