LF Stones/Stoned Pets.

90 Draenei Paladin
Sandling traded, for those that were waiting on me to update on that. Thanks for interest, folks. Still need a lot of small trades, though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
TYVM for the smooth trade, Shootitup. I hope you enjoy your pets!
Edited by Astarin on 4/14/2013 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Nudging this back up. No new pets to add, currently, but still looking to trade!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Nudging this back up. No new pets to add, currently, but still looking to trade!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Got my sen'jin fetish upgraded finally, so some pets are gone from my list now. Updated to reflect this.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Got a few upgrades, then realised how cluttered everything has gotten. Promptly cleaned up, reorganised, and updated my list, as a result.

Looking mainly for stones and stoned pets still!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
i have a stoned silver dragonhawk s/s i'd be happy to trade. also have some of the stones you need.

rakeling#1648
Edited by Nymirah on 4/19/2013 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi again Nymirah! :D

I should be in-game this evening around 8 or 9 PST/11/12 EST as it's dinner time and I have some RL stuff to tend to first, but if that doesn't work for you, I'll try and catch you tomorrow!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
A very kind player traded me a couple stones plus some of the missing breeds for my collection. Thanks very much!

List updated.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Free bump. Also insert some comment/joke about searching for stoned pets on 4/20.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Free bump. Also insert some comment/joke about searching for stoned pets on 4/20.

I actually laughed. Thanks for the smile and the free bump, Pallasapollo. :)

Snowy Panda, Spirit of Summer, Voodoo Figurine, Pandaren Fire Spirit, P/S Gilnean Raven, Stitched Pup, Pint-Sized Pachyderm all gone!

Inching my way closer to my goal. Thanks a ton Nymirah, I appreciate your contribution to my collection.

(List updated.)

Edit: With Nymirah's contribution, I got boosted to an even 2500 rating, and am now second!

I don't think I can beat the first-place person since they have a lot of the pets no longer available that I'm still missing, but I still want to complete my collection, regardless, and I'm really really pleased I managed to boost my rating so high.

Thanks again!
Edited by Astarin on 4/20/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
A generous person from Tumblr gave me a couple of the small TCG I was still missing. :D 2 pets down again.

Additionally, I got a trade of a stoned Golden Dragonhawk and a stoned Hawk Owl--which, while they solve the upgrade issue for now (which is the point), both aren't quite the breeds I'm wanting, so if anyone wants to swap their stoned breed S/S Dragonhawk and P/B Owl for mine (since I know at least some of you out there don't care all that much about breeds!) feel free to poke at me. :)

(List updated accordingly.)
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Hunter
I may have a Jade owl shortly if you are still interested. Also have a beast type battle stone.

Lance#1298
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yep still need a Jade Owl (stoned or not) as long as it's breed P/B, and I also still need a considerable amount of beast stones.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
List updated again. Got my last humanoid stone taken care of. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
stoned pets on 420 wont be hard
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
stoned pets on 420 wont be hard

That seems to be the case, given how many trades I managed yesterday. Too bad it can't be 420 every day, hah.

(List is still accurate.)
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Hunter
Damnit, Jade owl is SP/A

Ah well, still have the beast stone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Astarin add me Roadkill#1242 , look forward to hearing from you
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Damnit, Jade owl is SP/A

Ah well, still have the beast stone.

I think I added you already yesterday, but I'll check when I log in tonight.

Astarin add me Roadkill#1242 , look forward to hearing from you

Will do. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]