Shuriken toss will get nerfed.

90 Undead Warlock
Shuriken toss is fine, nerf deadly throw. 30sec cd imo.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Where is the "huge QQ storm" you're talking about?

The only huge QQ storm I've seen lately is over mages.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/19/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Lieshtmeiser
am i just dk or do other people wonder what is to cry about when it comes to shuriken toss?

Yeah, that's right, why would frost dks be whining now that they can outdps just about everyong just with frost fever and howling blast?

Obliterates critting for 300k +

Can you believe that there was a dk whining in an AB pre 5.2 about chaos bolt hitting too hard, while he had 11mill damage and no locks on either side were even in the top 5.

Lol, that's wow pvp for ya.

not even frost dk bro -.-

who cryin bout bg damage in arena forum neways?
Edited by Vicìous on 3/19/2013 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Here is a thing, today's melee has very nice gap closers outside ench shams and maybe, I say maybe rets, but when watching vanguards pvp, well.

5.1 format should be ideal place and any melee that has great gap closers shouldn't have great ranged dps. They are melee, meelllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So, as a boomkin, give me a ninja kick that does a lot of damage in melee range.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
Revert Shuriken Toss to 5.1. Allow it to proc non-lethals again, remove auto-attack.

Put a 15-second CD on Deadly Throw upon successful interrupt.

Revert Sanguinary Veins buff.

Allow Feint to be used while stunned, give it a 15-20 second CD and remove/replace the glyph.

Boom. Rogues are balanced.

As long as Paralysis isn't applied from range.

Feint while stunned on a CD that short might be a little bit too good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It's funny how people randomly reroll a fotm and claimed to be "We".

First off, Rogue GCD is 1s, regardless haste.

Secondly, ST will mostly lose another 15% auto attack dmg but won't be reverted back to 5.1 version, given how reluctant Blizzard is when it comes to killing their own work.

Deadly throw should only interrupt 3s though.
Edited by Llain on 3/19/2013 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Revert Shuriken Toss to 5.1. Allow it to proc non-lethals again, remove auto-attack.

Put a 15-second CD on Deadly Throw upon successful interrupt.

Revert Sanguinary Veins buff.

Allow Feint to be used while stunned, give it a 15-20 second CD and remove/replace the glyph.

Boom. Rogues are balanced.

As long as Paralysis isn't applied from range.

Feint while stunned on a CD that short might be a little bit too good.

If para didn't stack from the autoattack it would make the stun proc very rare just from ST

Feint while stunned would be retarded and OP
Edited by Crookston on 3/19/2013 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Here is a thing, today's melee has very nice gap closers outside ench shams and maybe, I say maybe rets, but when watching vanguards pvp, well.

5.1 format should be ideal place and any melee that has great gap closers shouldn't have great ranged dps. They are melee, meelllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So, as a boomkin, give me a ninja kick that does a lot of damage in melee range.

"Today's Melee"

What great gap closer do rogues have, other than the one we talent for? I think aside from monks retarded mobility regardless of if theyre dps or not, Warriors are the only class that have a great baseline gap closer, and talents revolving around it.

I think an entire season of bowing to the warrior gods has made you forget that no, Warriors aren't the melee spokesperson. Akin to not every other melee needs to be balanced around warrior mobility, damage, and survivability.

We have one gap closer, which USED to be baseline for sub, and is now a talent that we have to spec for.

There are no other talents that make Shadowstep any better or work any differently than it already does. So tell me how "today's melee have* very nice gap closer(s)"

Are you suggesting to make shadowstep baseline (how it WAS), remove shuriken toss, and give rogues some other form of mobility to spec for? SOUNDS GREAT.

Lets do it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
nope.

I see you've re-awakened your fotm reroll s11 rogue. Better hurry up and hit 90 real quick so you're not too behind on gear!
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
So it's OP in duals and 2v2....Hardly worth the effort in 3s.
Yea...must need a nerf.
/rolleyes

1/10. Wouldn't read again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I would be fine with its current damage if they nerfed the poison procs to either nonexistant or really low. It's just absolutely ridiculous that I can dispel the poisons on me with a rogue 20 yards away and have them instantly re-applied while my dispel is on CD. There's no way to escape this garbage unless you have movement impairing immunity and guess what, not many specs have that.

So it's OP in duals and 2v2....Hardly worth the effort in 3s.
Yea...must need a nerf.
/rolleyes

Wow you're a dim bulb. Hey guys it doesn't really make a huge difference in 3's so let's not balance it.

Edited by Shvagger on 3/19/2013 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
Hey guys it doesn't really make a huge difference in 3's so let's not balance it.

Considering this PVP game is BALANCED around 3v3, 5v5, then yes, it doesn't make a huge difference.

Sorry getting owned in the 1500 2v2 bracket by bad rogues is making you so angry.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/19/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Shvagger
I would be fine with its current damage if they nerfed the poison procs to either nonexistant or really low. It's just absolutely ridiculous that I can dispel the poisons on me with a rogue 20 yards away and have them instantly re-applied while my dispel is on CD. There's no way to escape this garbage unless you have movement impairing immunity and guess what, not many specs have that.

It doesn't apply non-lethal poisons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
@ The OP: what is your point? Your gear is entirely S13, except for Shoulders and Cloak. It gives me the impression that you returned to your rogue because of the patch.
I really only use toss+DT against god comp just to try to prevent the mage from doing much. I'm finding Marked for Death to be good.

Sorry if I just came back at the end of last season. Mah bad for being bad like that.

And you just proved my point, its a little un-fair vs casters when paired with a 3+ point DT.

Why do you think that I pointed out that DT needs a 5 point minimum before it should grant an inturrupt?

Also, ST should not be used for preasure, but right now you can. Granted its not much VS any kind of healer comp, nor is it any good vs many classes, however its a bit too good vs some classes.

I dont find it intresting or cool to be getting 30K shuriken toss crits on clothys, just feels a little too powerfull.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
who cryin bout bg damage in arena forum neways?

Does it really matter? Frost dks even in 2v2 have a tendency to rip your face off, even without their aoe. But anything higher than 2v2, it very quickly becomes a joke.

And even dear old blood, however pathetic it is at getting kbs, has been known to get ridiculous disease numbers as well...although at least blood is a more normal spec with pros and cons.

Having said all this, we still aren't seeing rbgs where half the comp is frost dks...so maybe that means theyre actually balanced and im talking crap...maybe seeing dks pulling the damage of 2-3 other dps is no problem at all and just pure skillz...or something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]