Blizzard WTH.. Too much Trash

90 Human Hunter
Why is it so hard for people to take out the trash? I know it involves going outside, but damn.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
One question - are you getting rep for the trash?

Not after Friendly and you can't get friendly just on trash either.
Reply Quote
72 Troll Death Knight
Take out the papers and the trash or you don't get no spending cash.
Reply Quote
Gary the snail ate my entire raid....twice..

i seen it and i loled at the situation it was really messed up.

much people went down and they sweared they hated snail's. but the group didn't wipe but most of the people were taken out by it.
Edited by Gistene on 3/19/2013 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i for one love the trash, it's not just a braindead set of mobs you just kill anymore. they're FUN!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
MOAR FIRELANDS.

MOAR.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
dont tell me what to do.

The irony.

If you can be more specific about your feedback, it'll help narrow down the scope of what the problem is and if it could be addressed.
Edited by Rygarius on 3/19/2013 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/19/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Rygarius
dont tell me what to do.

The irony.

Can you smell it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
TOT has a lot of trash? What?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
TOT has a lot of trash? What?

It is great to heal it, watching the OT charge without saying a thing, die and complain about lack of heals.

Always, that place is loaded with trash.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
LFR second half is no longer than first half. still done in 20 minutes if you'r group does it right (and isn't afk tabbed out on trash complaining about it on forums)
Reply Quote
32 Troll Druid
LFR second half is no longer than first half. still done in 20 minutes if you'r group does it right (and isn't afk tabbed out on trash complaining about it on forums)

20 minutes? With a group of strangers? What?

I've both part 1 three times and part 2 once and it has taken at least 45 minutes at the VERY minimum.
Edited by Wildbomb on 3/19/2013 7:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/19/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Gistene
Gary the snail ate my entire raid....twice..

i seen it and i loled at the situation it was really messed up.

much people went down and they sweared they hated snail's. but the group didn't wipe but most of the people were taken out by it.

Seriously. Blizzard needs to put a couple of those snails on the bridges with the wind at the beginning. The youtube movies of LFR would be epic.

Honestly, I think LFR is awesome this time. There is just enough stupid stuff so you can laugh at the people who don´t learn without so much that it wipes the raid. The first snail we got to took out half the raid, thank goodness I was healing and watching it happen.... I was encouraging it!!
Reply Quote
There really is a silly amount of trash in ToT. My guild only raids twice a week 2 hours a night. We're spending a good 30-40% of our raid night killing trash. The zones look amazing, the fights are great. But you could cut 1/2 of the trash out of that instance, and it would still be a lot of trash.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/19/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Wildbomb

20 minutes? With a group of strangers? What?

I've both part 1 three times and part 2 once and it has taken at least 45 minutes at the VERY minimum.

Yeah, he was exaggerating. I was in a couple relatively good groups, and it was much closer to 45 mins than 20. Of course we wiped hard twice on the hydra boss.... nothing like 4 of 6 heals dying to the first frost path. But to be fair, Blizzard could notch up the graphics for that one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Hour and 20 minutes with a couple wipes on bosses and trash. First time in for the new LFR for most people. Even if everyone knew exactly what to do on trash and bosses 20 minutes is just so much dribble that needs a bib. 40 minutes I'm going to guess is about right.

Now allt hat being said. Trash is fine.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
03/19/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Rygarius
dont tell me what to do.

The irony.

If you can be more specific about your feedback, it'll help narrow down the scope of what the problem is and if it could be addressed.

There's massive amounts of it. It's boring. The drop rate for trash epics is either too low or not enough of the mobs are flagged to drop loot. It doesn't stay dead when you soft reset.

I'm not having people die on trash outside of LFR. It just takes too damn long to clear.
Edited by Quard on 3/19/2013 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
LFR is way too long without a doubt
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You don't have to kill all of the trash before Meg in the 2nd LFR, you only have to kill the 3 bell guardians. I think I did like 3 or 4 trash pull before the boss and left the rest to wander. Seriously, the LFR trash is like getting attacked by puppies compared to normal mode trash.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]