Blizzard WTH.. Too much Trash

100 Pandaren Monk
LFR second half is no longer than first half. still done in 20 minutes if you'r group does it right (and isn't afk tabbed out on trash complaining about it on forums)

20 minutes maybe a bit short for both trash and bosses, even for a geared group at this point of the patch. 30-40 maybe, but not 20 minutes.

The issue I have is the sheer amount of adds. Yes Ji-kin's adds are the most pain in the rear end. I've died numerous times that the snail is targeting a range and all of a sudden switch to me who is in melee and 1-shot me. The Maggots need a better way to pull them out under the ground.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
You want more TOTC like raids?

YES
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
You'll out gear the trash in a couple of weeks and then it wont take so long.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You'll out gear the trash in a couple of weeks and then it wont take so long.

I don't think gear solves snail fail. >.>
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
03/19/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Rygarius
dont tell me what to do.

The irony.

If you can be more specific about your feedback, it'll help narrow down the scope of what the problem is and if it could be addressed.

The problem is simple: LFR is shock Full of bads.
Reply Quote
If people are dying on trash, I think you have bigger problems to worry about.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Joining Forgotten Depths LFR right now. Will time it and post result. Guessing at least 2 hours to complete the raid with around 4 wipes on bird boss. Will eat crow if wrong by a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
That's why TOT stands for

Throne of Trash
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
The trash before Ji-Kun needs a nerf in LFR. The problem is people not paying attention to chat or anything walking into snails, complaining, or walking into the spiderwebs as well as the yellow oozes creating more problems.
Also the griefers who decide to do it on purpose before they /leave LFR.
Reply Quote
You damn kids crying about ToT trash? I'll give you something to cry about. Don't make me turn this raid around and take you to Molten Core.
Edited by Kithkaid on 3/19/2013 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You don't have to kill all of the trash before Meg in the 2nd LFR, you only have to kill the 3 bell guardians. I think I did like 3 or 4 trash pull before the boss and left the rest to wander. Seriously, the LFR trash is like getting attacked by puppies compared to normal mode trash.

Really! lol

While on the forums I absolutely LOVE how all the complaints come from LFR users. Too hard, too long. Horrible drop rate. Etc, etc..
I use LFR myself and what do I do when something is not how I would want it? I DEAL lol.

LFR was put in to appease those that didn't have the time for normal raids or thought normal raids were too hard. It fits the bill perfectly so far as why it was added. Yet people still don't like it for different (usually silly) reasons. For those working on Ilvl and don't want to wait for the purples to drop, LFR even gives Valor for rep gear.

Poor Blizzard just cant please everyone :p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/19/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Fuzzygwen
You don't have to kill all of the trash before Meg in the 2nd LFR, you only have to kill the 3 bell guardians. I think I did like 3 or 4 trash pull before the boss and left the rest to wander. Seriously, the LFR trash is like getting attacked by puppies compared to normal mode trash.

Really! lol

While on the forums I absolutely LOVE how all the complaints come from LFR users. Too hard, too long. Horrible drop rate. Etc, etc..
I use LFR myself and what do I do when something is not how I would want it? I DEAL lol.

LFR was put in to appease those that didn't have the time for normal raids or thought normal raids were too hard. It fits the bill perfectly so far as why it was added. Yet people still don't like it for different (usually silly) reasons. For those working on Ilvl and don't want to wait for the purples to drop, LFR even gives Valor for rep gear.

Poor Blizzard just cant please everyone :p

Time required to complete LFR has tripled. this is an intentional action by Blizzard and people who run LFR because they don't have time for real raids have a perfectly legitimate reason to be pissed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
You damn kids crying about ToT trash? I'll give you something to cry about. Don't make me turn this raid around and take you to Molten Core.

/twitch
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
Trash is fine. OP just needs to l2p. I, for one, actually enjoy such grand raids, just like Ulduar, BWL, original Naxx and ICC. Trash is also a source of extra loot.

Time required to complete LFR has tripled. this is an intentional action by Blizzard and people who run LFR because they don't have time for real raids have a perfectly legitimate reason to be pissed.

If you think so, then you sir, are clearly playing the wrong genre of games.
Edited by Irøh on 3/19/2013 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
I loved watching half of my group wipe to the snails. Best thing I watched since Frogger in Naxx.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Tortos trash is fine. Megaera trash is way too much, Ji-Kun trash is nasty.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Time required to complete LFR has tripled. this is an intentional action by Blizzard and people who run LFR because they don't have time for real raids have a perfectly legitimate reason to be pissed. [/quote]

YES! the reason people don't raid is because they don't have time!
No, while that may be a cause for some, people don't raid because it is hard, and requires communicating with other human beings.

I swear people won't be happy until they get a bag of purples upon zoning in
Reply Quote
2 Pandaren Mage
45 min wait
45 mins total worth of trash
15 min boss fights

LFR - a poor design from the get go.

Considering Blizz has broken the instances up so that it would be easier to tackle casually, you would think they were thinking about the player and the time commitment, but sadly to run 2 wings of ToT has an hour and a half wait time as DPS, plus another 2 and a half to 3 hours of game time.

I don't think the trash is a major issue for actual raid groups, but this is just an excuse for half the raid to be afk in LFR.
Edited by Fatskunk on 3/19/2013 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]