Resto Shaman - Severely Lacking in T15 - Pt 2

90 Gnome Priest
It reminds me of "disc isn't doing so well? Let's buff the s**t out of PoH".
Don't jinx or it we'll get disc style nerfs
90 Tauren Shaman
weak...
90 Orc Shaman
HC
03/26/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Sadiemay
Also: Grats 25m on the buffs!

It won't make that much of a difference there either. Like i said, lazy. Now HR can be 78% Overhealing instead. GG.

Eh, I mean in a sense it will since they get much much more mileage out of these buffs. But overall it's still extremely poor and solves nothing.
90 Pandaren Monk
03/26/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Taymage

Well that's about as lazy as it gets.

It reminds me of "disc isn't doing so well? Let's buff the s**t out of PoH".

Edit: "shaman are doing poorly this tier, largely with spread healing. I know, let's buff healing rain and chain heal". LOL.

I lol'd too. It's 4.3 patch notes all over again. The similarity is so uncanny it's scary. "We'll hammer this round peg into that square hole, just you watch and see!"
90 Tauren Priest
olololololol

did they really buff shamans just for Megaera? Because these changes do absolutely nothing for 10m shaman on any other fight but Megaera and the end phase of Iron Qon.

Oh, perhaps I'm exaggerating, this earthliving weapon buff will save the day. >_> <_< >_<
90 Blood Elf Mage
Baffling. I mean truly baffling.
90 Orc Shaman
HC
olololololol

did they really buff shamans just for Megaera? Because these changes do absolutely nothing for 10m shaman on any other fight but Megaera and the end phase of Iron Qon.

Oh, perhaps I'm exaggerating, this earthliving weapon buff will save the day. >_> <_< >_<

From an average of 2-3% of my overall to 2.4-3.6%!
90 Night Elf Druid
03/26/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Qùess
did they really buff shamans just for Megaera?

Quills, you shall all be saved from quills by standing in the puddle >.<
90 Tauren Priest

So OP. nerf plox

Could they not have just buffed HST or adjust Glyph of Chaining/Riptide? 20% to elw/CH/HR is the solution apparently.
90 Orc Shaman
HC
03/26/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Qùess

So OP. nerf plox

Could they not have just buffed HST or adjust Glyph of Chaining/Riptide? 20% to elw/CH/HR is the solution apparently.

They won't buff HST cause of PvP, and I guess they refuse to alter glyphs mid-patch.
90 Tauren Priest
Can't they make HST do X% less healing in PvP? Just like Mage bombs?

I know passive healing increase is a !@#$ty answer, but hey, they're the ones that just buffed elw...
Edited by Qùess on 3/26/2013 2:31 PM PDT
90 Gnome Priest
We blew our shot at getting any type of meaningful fix :( Guess we'll have to wait for 6.0
90 Blood Elf Mage
Can't they make HST do X% less healing in PvP? Just like Mage bombs?

I know passive healing increase is a !@#$ty answer, but hey, they're the ones that just buffed elw...

Yes, they can. The "buff" to mages was just as lazy (+40% to all bombs), and when people realized this was a huge problem in PvP, they immediately announced the buff was much smaller in PvP.

It's like Harpoa said, they are just lazy. "Class X won't stop whining? Ok, let's buff one of the top spells on their meters and maybe something else"
Well, if we ever get a DS 2.0, those buffs will be broken. For now, I agree with Harpoa in that it is as lazy as it gets. Seems like GC really means it about RShaman being only good at stacking and not being capable otherwise.

03/26/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Qùess

So OP. nerf plox

With how HST (and all totems) will get 10% of our HP in the PTR, I doubt they want to buff HST due to PvP 'balance'. Changing the glyph of Riptide to remove the 90% intial heal penalty would have been nice temp solution, and it is not like we could just spam ourselves to full with it in PvP without draining our mana quick.

We have always suffered a lot from PvP. Poor HS remained useless for an entire expansion after it got a 20% hotfix nerf in 4.0 :(
90 Orc Shaman
HC
I really hope all the shaman don't suddenly stop posting for change, this truly is unacceptable and we shouldn't just take it like other classes did.
90 Gnome Priest
I really hope all the shaman don't suddenly stop posting for change, this truly is unacceptable and we shouldn't just take it like other classes did.

Agreed, this doesn't address the underlying issues
We shall now be the new kings and queens of overhealing meters! If the raid can stack.

So many potential changes we've suggested and we got the ones that we specifically did not want to happen. :l
90 Pandaren Monk

100% agreed. This is just....so pathetic. On the other hand, a theoretical DS redux to mask this crap won't be coming until at least 5.4 so I don't think it's going to stop just yet.
90 Tauren Shaman
We blew our shot at getting any type of meaningful fix :( Guess we'll have to wait for 6.0

Lol, don't hold your breath... time is cyclical as proven by these buffs. So grab your staghelms and dance around the fire pits because we all just got shat on. We didn't fail, this is on them. And what the hell is up with rest of the world day or two? Like alcohol over paper cuts...
90 Draenei Shaman
03/26/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Thaimaishu

100% agreed. This is just....so pathetic.

Great - now when we hit content where stacking is the standard, and there's less constant movement needed... we'll be OP and they'll need to nerf us.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]