Hair still missing

90 Orc Warrior
This problem has been going on for weeks now...are we going to be forced to change our hairstyles or is there actually something that's going to fix it soon? And by soon i mean within the next couple of days, i don't want to wait a month just to get my hair back -_-
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Oh hey, I never thought of that. Wonder if changing it at a barber and changing it back would force it to refresh.

/edit
That didn't work one bit. >.<
Edited by Pawstafarian on 3/20/2013 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hahahaha poor wasted gold >.<

I want my triple mohawk back...bald orcs look so freakin weird and there's not a helmet that i like that matches my armor :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's not like 16g breaks the bank. o_O 1 daily and it's made up.

I gotta remember to log out with my vile gas mask on. That might make my bald self feel a bit better.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Having the same problem. I filled a ticket and was advised to uninstall Curse (Or other add on program's.) delete or move: cache, interface and WTF folders.
I did all of this and still no change.

Bald for life...Idk if i can bare it

Does anyone know the SPECIFIC file that holds data on character features such as hair?
(Please!?)
Reply Quote
Having the same problem. I filled a ticket and was advised to uninstall Curse (Or other add on program's.) delete or move: cache, interface and WTF folders.

Does anyone know the SPECIFIC file that holds data on character features such as hair?
(Please!?)

Its nothing to do with your files, the CS rep gave you the standard cut paste BS and deserves a swift kick up the !@#$ for piss poor service.

Its an issue with the website armoury, not your character or personal files.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
DUDE IM SICK OF BEING BALD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

(Please!?)

Its nothing to do with your files, the CS rep gave you the standard cut paste BS and deserves a swift kick up the !@#$ for piss poor service.

Its an issue with the website armoury, not your character or personal files.

Good to know, ty.--well keep filing tickets people and this will get fixed hopefully sooner than later. Web Site & back end database work like this may not be terribly straightforward.

Also is this a Orc/troll specific problem? God knows if Belfs had a hair problem there would be like 20 pages of forums by now!

Edit: btw I have an awesome mohawk :)
Edited by Ghostmourn on 3/21/2013 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Where is my hair!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]