Spectral Tiger code claimed used

(Locked)

90 Human Monk
I opened a world of warcraft archives booster pack and to my astonishment I got a spectral tiger loot card. I scratched off the card and went online to redeem the card. But it claimed that the card had already been redeemed on “Razuvious” (Europe). How is this possible? Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do?
90 Orc Shaman
I suggest you call customer service.
90 Orc Warrior
Hmm. Not sure that blizzard can do anything about that altho they might be able to help. Kind of a sticky situation since they don't actually manufacture the cards. Cryptozoic I believe makes the cards. Call blizzard and see what they can do.
10 Troll Warlock
Contact Cryptozoic probably. If anyone has run into this before they'll almost certainly know.
90 Human Warlock
I don't think they'll do anything now that you've scratched off the card. I've heard of this happening before and they wouldn't help unless they had a picture of the card unscratched.

Anytime I got a mount loot card, I'd always take a picture of the unscratched card, hold it up next to my computers date and time and do the same with it unscratched. That way if it ever happened, I'd have physical proof to help me instead of just my word.

You can try calling WoW, posting in customer service or calling cryptozoic, but I'll be honestly surprised if they do anything about it. Good luck to you.
90 Human Death Knight
I don't think they'll do anything now that you've scratched off the card. I've heard of this happening before and they wouldn't help unless they had a picture of the card unscratched.

Anytime I got a mount loot card, I'd always take a picture of the unscratched card, hold it up next to my computers date and time and do the same with it unscratched. That way if it ever happened, I'd have physical proof to help me instead of just my word.

You can try calling WoW, posting in customer service or calling cryptozoic, but I'll be honestly surprised if they do anything about it. Good luck to you.

Even the above proof isnt actual proof.
Own 2 cards, one scratched, one unscratched... see where I am going?
90 Orc Warrior
Just to make sure you are doing it correctly.

1. Go here http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/en/promotion.html
2. Fill the form out pick your server etc.
3. Goto Landro longshot (I think thats who give the spectral tiger) and talk to him and find spectral tiger and type the code in. MAKE SURE YOUR BAGS ARE NOT FULL!!!!
90 Human Warlock
I'm just going by what I've heard other people say they were told before by Blizzard.
90 Human Monk
no good. Code has been claimed, nothing Blizz can do. Darn bots continue to ruin people lives. Just glad I didn't spend $700 dollars on it or try to sell it.
did you buy this from ebay? any sort of selling company. you can at least get your money back from the booster pack if you didn't like the result.

they sold you non-legit product.
Edited by Gistene on 3/21/2013 4:56 PM PDT
90 Human Monk
Bought from a retail store like Wal-Mart, got it in a booster pack. Just a big hunk of disappointment.
- Technical Support
90 Human Mage
Call blizzard and they will have you scan the card and the receipt for the purchases. Have had it happen to me . Most likely as long as your receipt is after the date it was claimed they will replace the code.
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
Please contact Cryptozoic.
http://www.cryptozoic.com/contact
90 Orc Warrior
Bought from a retail store like Wal-Mart, got it in a booster pack. Just a big hunk of disappointment.

You can get this worked out. Don't let someone else get away with YOUR code. That's YOUR spectral tiger you deserve it. Get your receipt out and start calling people.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]