Alliance Raiding Interest Thread

This thread is dedicated to Warsong Alliance raiding interest. If you're Warsong Alliance or looking to transfer/re-roll on Warsong Alliance with an interest in clearing challenging content and improving your play, this is the place to do it.

After some setbacks Obsidianus Lapis is looking to rebuild their 10-man raid group. OL was able to down the first two bosses of Mogu'shan Vaults before we lost too many people to continue raiding. Our focus for raiding is clearing Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Springs on Normal difficulty, and getting the raid group to farm those raids reliably to gear up for Throne of Thunder.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday night, 1030PM-130AM. OL does not need you to quit your guild to join our raid group, we will take you as you are. Please respond to this thread if you are interested, or send me a RealID friend request: Nalddox#1634
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I am interested and those times are perfect for me.

Currently I have this warrior at level 90 and a Shadow priest at 90 as well. I am working on a paladin (88) and a druid (88). I am waiting a few more days and then will be moving over one toon at a time as to get all of my gold/items here.

I will add you and speak to you in game about more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]