Madsniper Arena Buddy!

90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey everyone! Just thought i would post on here to let more people know about the service i am currently running. I am helping people best i can to get their conquest points each week. Your gear and skill does not matter i will do games with anyone! I do not promise wins only that i will do my best to help you out. I DO NOT CHARGE. tips however are very welcome and many kind people have chosen to do so.

To any players who maybe don't like 2s. Maybe people nerd ragging at you from loses or something of the like don't worry! I will not complain about gear/spec/ or the way you play. I only ask you do your best and have fun. You can contact me anytime you see me online or through in game mail,this thread.
Edited by Madsniper on 3/20/2013 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I definitely recommend playing with him if you get the chance. He is well-geared well-knowledgeable player that understands fight mechanics and other players too. I did two's with him last week and we went 13-3. The only 2 real losses we had were against resto druids which are notoriously hard to kill. Both of them waited until i used my cd and had perfectly timed stuns against me so i couldn't get a single bubble off before he died. The third was we ran outta time and oddly counted it as a loss instead of tie. Anyways, lots of fun and great practice for just starting out or who haven't arena'd with a hunter before.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I recommend doing 2s with him. He was very nice and helpful, the arenas went very smooth, and we went 9-1. The one loss being to a very hard hitting ret paladin, and mistweaver monk. Overall, he is a very good arena partner. I highly recommend doing arenas with him when you have the chance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Thanks for the comments!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Madsniper makes me bubble on the isle, do 2s with him.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Mad sniper banking me during goda hope u like me hunting you cause I enjoyed killing you
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Don't want to sound rude but i honestly do not remember you Evac. Are you the guy i killed when the warlock and mobs beat on me? If you are your warlock friend is good think his name was seifire or something like that. Would be nice to fight him again.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
u ganked me when i was fighting goda with my lock buddy illicus we then hunted you to the sunreaver base and i killed you twice when u were in the water
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Oh yeah strange ran into so many hunter/lock buddy's today. And yep you got me when i was after that pvp quest mob there then when i rezzed.
Edited by Madsniper on 3/23/2013 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
yea well watch ur back now man ur on my hitlist lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
lol cool :) thanks for bumping thread!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I did 2v2 with him. We ran into a Warlock/resto shammy... SUCKS!!! Anyhow after pillar humping and being cc'd for over 20 min I finally caught the resto in a paralysis/legsweep, SHS, paralysis chain when he had no trinket, unfortunately the lock had well over 300k hp so gibbing him seemed impossible BUT! MADSNIPER PREVAILS! a well timed deterence chaos bolt spell reflect for 115k and incenerate for 50k +quick kill shot made that lock splat like bug on a windshield!!! So relieved that was over! we something like 24-11-2 always fun times!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]