Cloak and dagger

Makes shadow dance idiot proof did rogues need this
Reply Quote
HEY COME BACK HERE
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
In defense of scissors, it really did increase their skillcap and greatly improved utility. It also made it easier for mongo rogues to burst.

In defense of paper, yeah its op nurf pl0x
Reply Quote
How does CaD increase skill cap "dancing here ..im on him...im on him...im on him..lol "
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
It's actually a nice defensive tool if you think about it. If you get a restealth or vanish for a cheap shot and your step and/or sprint are down, it lets you cover ground instead of waddling.

It's kind of gimmicky, and some of it could be adjusted to a degree, but it's not ridiculous, yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
/y You can deal with the angry Rogues by yourself!

I'm happy...
Reply Quote
I'm happy...

dont lie
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
dont lie

No really.

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I'm just making things neat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Well you're sacrificing Shadowstep Kicks... and stuff.. and stuff.................................
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Makes shadow dance idiot proof did rogues need this

i think you ppl are just mad, that every rogue you kited due to them lagging during their cds, can now dmg you.

now you actually have to try and conserve cds, and play properly, instead of walking forwards and icelancing while your clones slow us.

losing sstep is BIG,, very BIG....

cloak n dagger only works when coupled with subterfuge, in which case, you just need to play smart and pop defensives during our burst, instead of lag kiting us.

deal with it. we needed this. (We are now the only class with positional requirements, so having this helps us against certain classes, like mages / hunters / warriors.)
Reply Quote
i think you ppl are just mad, that every rogue you kited due to them lagging during their cds, can now dmg you.

is that your excuse for timing dance poorly and not being able to stay behind your target. Grow up.
Reply Quote
mages / hunters / warriors

Mages and hunters i can understand b/c of multiple stun breaks, but what is the warrior doing thats messing up your dance? dying too fast?
Reply Quote
cloak n dagger only works when coupled with subterfuge, in which case, you just need to play smart and pop defensives during our burst, instead of lag kiting us.

Also at this. So you're saying we have to play smart because you don't have to?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
losing sstep is BIG,, very BIG....

Not to be rude, but rooting a rogue and getting away doesn't exactly "fit" into the phrase "play smart", and outranging a higher ping player (inb4 get better internet scrub) doesn't exactly fit either.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/20/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Xyril

not sure if you noticed, or most ppl out there.

ive played 5 classes in pvp at 90,

and i find sub to be one of the harder (not hardest) classes to line up burst,

you need a bleed (rupture/garote/crimson tempest) + slice n dice, b4 you dance + full energy to max ur dmg

stunnin the target increases dmg if you spec into that too..

now those 4 steps are harder to line up burst while under pressure of being 1 shot, then most other classes in pvp. INCLUDING frost mages.

so !@#$ about "playing smart" as if you know in the slightest what i am talking about.

03/20/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Xyril

is that your excuse for timing dance poorly and not being able to stay behind your target. Grow up.

timing dance poorly? not being able to stay behind your target?? GROW UP???

name 2 classes at the moment that cant mitigate dmg over 40% or get out of stuns (outside of trinket) AT THE MOMENT.

the only class that cant pop defensive cds mid stun is rogue / windwalker.

not to mention how many anti-stun/remove stun stuff there is in the game now.

you just arent playing properly if you let a rogue stun you for full duration during his burst.
and if you arent, then you deserve to die inthe stun for being outplayed.

ontop of all this is the POSITIONAL REQUIREMENTS, of ambush.

so ppl are sacrificing mobility and cc to spec into cloak n dagger to maximis their dmg.

and now rogues are back to how they are meant to be. a high burst melee class, that is basically like a glass cannon.

we gain control 1v1 and in 3v3 we lose some utility. a trade-off most only use when respeccing to vs certain comps like i said above.

you just have to get used to it. they arent removing it, without replacing it with an equal or an insanely op ability
Edited by Emoshankz on 3/20/2013 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]