Oondasta First Kill

100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
03/26/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Jesterjoe
why should I be worried ?

You have a toon named Mylie Cyrus

03/26/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Slashroar
(seriously only 12k achievement points?)

I'm only 1k higher :(

i think you're beautiful even if you only have 4k more achievement points than me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
03/26/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Slashroar
why should I be worried ?

well if you're the guy he was responding to, it probably has something to do with your seeming lack of accomplishment in the game (seriously only 12k achievement points?) which includes your sub-par gear and (based on sub-par gear) probable lack of progression.

or maybe just that you are scared to talk on your main until someone points out that we can see your characters

and you're ugly

Sorry I swaped toons a lot :( But hey I still have more progress in current tier then Stoic.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Sorry I swaped toons a lot :( But hey I still have more progress in current tier then Stoic.

1 kill on each boss = benchwarmer or you paid to be carried. Sorry mate.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
03/27/2013 03:28 AMPosted by Konomichi

You do know there is a way to extend a lockout so guilds with less time to raid will actually see new bosses every week, right? Guess you dont think very hard before you post.

Also, as that person mentioned, they swap alts a lot. Maybe his/her guild needed a warrior for some fights to fill in buffs or whatever, then next week he/she was on their main/another alt for every other kill.

Close mindedness is fun!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
03/26/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Danteswagboi

well if you're the guy he was responding to, it probably has something to do with your seeming lack of accomplishment in the game (seriously only 12k achievement points?) which includes your sub-par gear and (based on sub-par gear) probable lack of progression.

or maybe just that you are scared to talk on your main until someone points out that we can see your characters

and you're ugly

i didn't actually look at anything other than your transmog in your armory, don't worry..
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP

You do know there is a way to extend a lockout so guilds with less time to raid will actually see new bosses every week, right? Guess you dont think very hard before you post.

yea, i remember when a guild tried that last expansion doing 25s... they made great progress in DS wearing the gear they started out with

what was their name again? (seriously i forgot)

edit - Bravo Company!
Edited by Slashroar on 3/27/2013 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How many threads are we going to turn into someone fighting with Zcreed? Is it time for cat gifs yet?

Who am I kidding - it's always time for cat gifs!

http://i.imgur.com/jkwIz0j.gif
Edited by Peach on 3/27/2013 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bravo Company!

Didn't they spend three weeks on Rag before throwing in the towel?

Why you would extend a ToT lockout to get to 6/12 is beyond me... Zcreed just defending his people, the bads, again.

How are those server firsts coming along Zcreed? 2/12? Reckoning is nipping on your heels!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
03/27/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Konomichi
Bravo Company!

Didn't they spend three weeks on Rag before throwing in the towel?

Why you would extend a ToT lockout to get to 6/12 is beyond me... Zcreed just defending his people, the bads, again.

How are those server firsts coming along Zcreed? 2/12? Reckoning is nipping on your heels!

idk... i wasn't playing during firelands, i came back to the game at the start of DS. they spent like six months extending their lockout on spine before they gave up and left the server though

don't get me wrong, i was even in the guild for a day (maybe two..) and they were cool people, but extending lockout in most cases is silly
Edited by Slashroar on 3/27/2013 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
How many threads are we going to turn into someone fighting with Zcreed? Is it time for cat gifs yet?

Who am I kidding - it's always time for cat gifs!

http://i.imgur.com/jkwIz0j.gif

http://i.imgur.com/uJRZDBW.gif
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight

butt booty ugly

sup grrl

Last time someone said that to me, I ended up on How to Catch a Predator. So, I'm going to have to ignore you now.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP

sup grrl

Last time someone said that to me, I ended up on How to Catch a Predator. So, I'm going to have to ignore you now.

i swear i'm at least 18
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
03/27/2013 03:28 AMPosted by Konomichi

Actually I just started back to wow and leveled my warrior from 85-90 when 5.2 was released. Seeing as how my ilvl is 503 , and the raiders in your guilds avg is 504 I can't be that far behind in gear.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Food for thought:Every thread that has Creed or Kono soon devolves into a sissyslap fight. Just ignore them and let them duke it out like the manchildren they are
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight

i swear i'm at least 18

well in that case...if you wanna _____ me I wont say "no". Just as long as your touchin' on my ______ while I'm touchin' your _______. I have a feeling we are gonna _____.

I'll let you fill in the blanks.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP

i swear i'm at least 18

well in that case...if you wanna _____ me I wont say "no". Just as long as your touchin' on my ______ while I'm touchin' your _______. I have a feeling we are gonna _____.

oh baby
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

oh baby

i think you're beautiful even if you only have 4k more achievement points than me

I thought we had something special.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Food for thought:Every thread that has Creed or Kono soon devolves into a sissyslap fight. Just ignore them and let them duke it out like the manchildren they are

It's fun to make him look like an idiot though. But I kinda promised Slash I wouldn't cause more drama, so I will just let him make himself look like an idiot :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP

oh baby

I thought we had something special.

you can have a little shawty too... i'm not stingy!

03/28/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Creedyz

It's fun to make him look like an idiot though. But I kinda promised Slash I wouldn't cause more drama, so I will just let him make himself look like an idiot :)

TSM
Edited by Slashroar on 3/29/2013 3:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
http://i.imgur.com/4KP1WKP.gif?1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]