not

http://i.imgur.com/YRLLIZe.jpg
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
On a scale of 1-10 how mad r u.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

2, because at least I could kill that squishy pally in one deep freeze.
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight

Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
03/10/2013 12:50 AMPosted by Swaggybeats

The maximum he can mad at one time is 5.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
pretty bad. Well I'm sure its fair.

Or..maybe just remove the word random..and replace with rigged.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
rofl you think this is bad?

Check this..

http://i.imgur.com/SMC3iTr.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Since the patch, it has been common to end up in a bg with most of the people from KT. Not because there's a premade, its completely random. Same with the horde team ending up being mostly from one server. Maybe it is something Blizzard changed that is doing this.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
my guild does simo ques with avs having 30/40 people from a pvp guild is epic they never expect 30 people back capping and wiping them all
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
just another Dickondrius premade...nothing to see here
Edited by Panzergnome on 3/10/2013 5:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
rofl you think this is bad?

Check this..

http://i.imgur.com/SMC3iTr.jpg

What the hell, there are alliance premades?
Reply Quote
my guild does simo ques with avs having 30/40 people from a pvp guild is epic they never expect 30 people back capping and wiping them all

Its something to be proud of when you need 30 grouped people to win av okay then .....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Yea, it's just that they're usually full before you even click the queue button. Even if they "only" roll 9 deep into, say, WSG, your chances of being the next person in line and getting into group with them is roughly the same as simultaneously winning the lotto, getting struck by lightning a second time in the same place, and finding Vial of Sands recipe in a canopic jar. Faction change to Horde and it's the same thing.

There really should be a sticky topic explaining this somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Plenty of people without an add-on can group up for BGs, it's not uncommon. Plus, that could be a 5man, with 2 stragglers from that server, or a 3man and 4 man. It is a pretty populated one after all... I'd like the screenshot from after that match :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
03/10/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Acannia

Yea, it's just that they're usually full before you even click the queue button. Even if they "only" roll 9 deep into, say, WSG, your chances of being the next person in line and getting into group with them is roughly the same as simultaneously winning the lotto, getting struck by lightning a second time in the same place, and finding Vial of Sands recipe in a canopic jar. Faction change to Horde and it's the same thing.

There really should be a sticky topic explaining this somewhere.

Since 5.2 I have yet to run into a 3-5 man alliance premade, yet there is always one horde side.
Edited by Hassen on 3/10/2013 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You just got unlucky.

I qued with a group last night from my guild and got into a WSG with a tradechat 5 man group from our server, also.

I'm sure it looked like the scenario you're trying to portray but it really wasn't. The only communication the two sides had was a good laugh at what the other team must be thinkig before the game actually started.

It's a small world (of warcraft). It happens.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Seriously. Everyone claims that battlegroups do still exist, and you do get grouped with eachother before pulling other battlegroups in...yet they complain when the more populated servers are put in with eachother, yelling premade. I guess whatever you have to blame your loss on.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I guess whatever you have to blame your loss on.

I don't think I have complained about winning or losing that BG.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I don't think I have complained about winning or losing that BG.

That's true you did not, just expected you to like most of the posts on here. But, you don't need an add-on to get a full premade into a BG either way :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]