Firelands Mount Runs (10 man)

90 Undead Rogue
I'm trying to put together a 10 man Firelands mount run for the corrupted fire hawk's.

I have cleared full heroic Firelands on two characters while it was endgame content and have both mounts already on this account. I will be taking my hunter on another account to these runs. Please have some experience in raiding and hopefully experience in the Firelands, lvl 90's only and please be decently geared (cross realm invites are welcome).

**We still need everything and I will update this thread as the group fills.**

You can contact me in game on Ruskie, Tomcruiser or Bcruiser. If I am not online send me an ingame mail with the name of the character you wish to raid on and what spec/specs you will be raiding as. I'm hoping for some people to have Heal/dps or Tank/dps specs for different encounters.

Thanks
-Ruskie
Reply Quote
83 Undead Priest
I'm trying to put together a 10 man Firelands mount run for the corrupted fire hawk's.

I have cleared full heroic Firelands on two characters while it was endgame content and have both mounts already on this account. I will be taking my hunter on another account to these runs. Please have some experience in raiding and hopefully experience in the Firelands, lvl 90's only and please be decently geared (cross realm invites are welcome).

**We still need everything and I will update this thread as the group fills.**

You can contact me in game on Ruskie, Tomcruiser or Bcruiser. If I am not online send me an ingame mail with the name of the character you wish to raid on and what spec/specs you will be raiding as. I'm hoping for some people to have Heal/dps or Tank/dps specs for different encounters.

Thanks
-Ruskie

I can heal or DPS. add me - Corvelus
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Im interested as I had already cleared Heroic Fireland on warrior dps before.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OH OH BRING ME
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Aww if you were on alliance I would come :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]