Speed hack in WSG?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've recently started PvPing with a friend and every time we get into WSG, an Alliance druid grabs our flag and bolts out of the room. He is completely immune to hunter traps, chains of ice, and death grip, and moves slightly faster than I do when I am mounted. He continues to move at the same speed all the way to the Alliance flag room, and remains immune to any kind of slow or snare the entire way. What is going on here?

Note: this is not the same person doing it every time, but it has always been a druid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Possibly it's free action potions.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
This isn't a speed hack. Druid have always been ridiculously fast as flag carriers, which is why they are sought out. Travel form with a flag is pretty overpowered, especially if they can stack it with speed buffs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Between dash, feline swiftness, the base movement speed increase of travel form (coupled with a swiftness potion, even), that's likely it.

A speed hacker'll make it to the flag within literally 5 seconds of the game starting, and will cap it in around the same time. You'll be able to tell.

205,000 honorable kills, give or take. I believe i've bumped into maybe.. Three.

This isn't a speed hack. Druid have always been ridiculously fast as flag carriers, which is why they are sought out. Travel form with a flag is pretty overpowered, especially if they can stack it with speed buffs.

I suppose that'd be why everybody opts for a protection warrior, when it comes to flag carrying.
Edited by Sovereign on 3/10/2013 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I realize they have sprints and such, but how can a druid be sprinting so fast that I cant catch up while I am mounted? My mounted movement speed is 240% and they outrun me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Feline swiftness coupled with some form of boot enchant will permit you to move at 174% speed, passively, in travel form.

Pop one of these; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/76096

It's quite a sight to behold, while it lasts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]