INTERACTIVE QUESTING

90 Goblin Priest
Simple feature that blizzard should add. When accepting a quest you choose a role, you must fullfill that role within that quest.

Example. If you are tanking you have to taunt off of the npcs in ur party and prevent the damage from going everywhere.
Healing is obvious and dps would need to use cc's to complete the hard quests successfully.

I believe this would train players to excel in their given roles when reaching at level content with their toon. It would also allow a feature that gives 2-3 players the ability to quest together within their roles and gain experience.

If you agree with this idea and or have suggestions. Please leave a comment.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
sounds like dungeons. how bout you do some dungeons.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Right, but how many people have you met in dungeons that absolutely suck balls?

Exactly.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
it is to introduce players into doing exactly what they need to, get used to watching multiple health bars a little earlier on. I think it is just better training for players that otherwise wouldn't get the chance.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
A)
it is to introduce players into doing exactly what they need to, get used to watching multiple health bars a little earlier on. I think it is just better training for players that otherwise wouldn't get the chance.

B)
sounds like dungeons. how bout you do some dungeons.

If these were answers to a multiple choice test, they would be the same. Looking for group, and looking for raid provide the opportunity for those who wouldn't get a chance.
Edited by Askadellia on 3/11/2013 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I don't have any issues with playing, I was just trying to think of a better way to educate players. If you don't like it that's ok but it is different than the options currently available to players.
Reply Quote
The 5 mans as we know it look to be on the way down. Its looks like Blizz will be having ppl gear at start of expac with a few 5 mans and soon 3 person scenarios (whether these be normel or heroic ) and LFR is the new way to gear for Raids get used to it im sure this model will be in place for long to come
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
It's a swell idea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]