Excel LVL 25 Recruiting

100 Pandaren Shaman
Raid times: Saturday and Sunday 5:30-9:30pm server time.

Currently, Excel is recruiting for a Tank, a Healer, a DPS and 1 Healer/DPS switch hitter for our second 10m raid team.

Excel is a guild with a relaxed atmosphere and experienced players. We aim to have fun while making progress in the raid environment and are always looking for players with a similar mindset.

Recently we have started recruitment for players who are new to the game, as well as those who are new to raiding. With having experienced players, we feel that helping newer players will give them the chance that they might not otherwise have. If you are interested in joining for this purpose, we are more then happy to have you join us. This does not mean we will carry you through dungeons to level you, but will help you to understand your class and spec and what you need to know for raiding experiences. As you start to understand what is asked of you in the raiding environment, if we have the space and time for the current week, we are willing to bring you though a current expansion raid so that you are able to experience raiding first hand. If we find that you are doing very well and we have a spot for you, you may even find yourself taking a spot on our raid team for our second 10m.

As a guild we do not tolerate drama of any kind for the sake of keeping this guilds relaxing ambiance. If you are interested in joining our guild for the raid team or even just for a relaxing place to call home, please feel free to contact any of our members in game or visit our guild site at excelmugthol.enjin.com!

Guild Leader: Shiho
Officer: Pezdspencer
Officer: Animosiel
Officer: Spatulas
Officer: Ryoura
Edited by Shiho on 5/13/2013 4:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Updated on 3/30/13 at 1:20AM to show what we are currently looking recruiting for our 25m.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am a 498 Resto shaman but i have a 500 fury warrior friend who would come with me. I know you said ranged only but figured i would ask.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Sorry we filled up for our 25m, we are looking for fill ins though if you are interested in that.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Updated 4/2/2013
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Updated 4/15/2013
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Updated 4/22/13
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello Excel,

I am just inquiring if you still are recruiting??
My man and I are currently LF a weekend raiding guild (also wanting to xfer and faction change Horde). He is a 496 Warlock and I am a 498 Feral Druid. Both of us are past experienced raiders, with a few heroic modes experience as well- but have been held back all during MoP 5.0 tier because of a lack of progression oriented guild. We are both eager to raid together, are quick to pick up on fights and eager to get back into the raiding swing of things.

Please let me know if your guild is in need of us.
Thankyou.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Hey Rinni,

We are still recruiting, mostly for the second 10m so that we can get the 25m back on its feel. We would be interested in having you for sure. We are not 100% sure how long it will take to get the 25m back up and running but like I said there are still spots open on the second 10m. The members we have on our second team are of equal skill as group 1, they are just needing to fill the last couple spots. If you are still interested in joining us, you can always check out our website at Excelmugthol.enjin.com. From there you can use the "Contact Us" page and I can give you my realID information!

Thank you for your interest in Excel!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Updated May 6th for second 10m needs.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Updated May 13th for second 10m groups needs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]