Horde Oondasta Raid

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys, we at AAO feel this freakin boss has been alive for FAR too long. And as anyone who has tried pulling this boss can tell you it is certainly no cakewalk.

Due to the insane mechanics of this fight, a well coordinated and organized group is needed to get this guy down. We would like to champion the Horde effort to make this happen. I have confirmation from a couple of different guilds at this point that they would like to join up with us in a coordinated effort, but a couple of guilds isn't going to be enough.

We would like any and all guild/raid leaders who would like to help get their guilds/raids involved to contact either me or Matblaster over the coming days. We would like to get this scheduled for some time this weekend, but details of likely times and such will be kept off of the public forums for obvious reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Awww... well, if you guys kill him ill be up for the next one, cause im going to be gone this weekend. :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Just be careful. If he's anything like he is on the PTR, it only takes one person with a bad computer or latency or lag spike...

Though, maybe they tuned him down from heroic grade fight?

Either way, good luck!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I'll try and get my Umbral raiding team together. I'll contact you in-game, Cart.

If the timing interferes with EP RBGs, though, I'll personally have to miss out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looks like the dino is back up, any groups forming? :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]