100 Night Elf Druid
this page made my nose bleed
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I took this thread seriously for a second, lol'd, and then continued my perusal of it simply for the entertainment of watching you, Eggdrop, and your pathetic cronies embarrass yourselves into oblivion. You've provided me and my guild with a good laugh.
Reply Quote
I don't understand why these Large Dove kids are trash talking transmogs and how bad we apparently are when all I'm gathering is they chickened out of fights, or multi-teamed people. We should probably just organize a little meet and greet so we can prove the point of PvE hero scrubs in Large Dove don't belong in a PvP setting; let alone a setting where they are trying to act big and tough..Seeing as, once again, they're PvE hero scrubs.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
you just wish you had my sense of styLe, just the fAct that my meRe appearance Gets you upsEt makes all the cost of that completely worth it->((costume) not "transmog" (since i Did nOt transmog anything in that suit , it consists of random epics blues and green items...its not a transmog sir). to you nezrael...im glad your happy but we do mean business. seeing you so lighthearted in the beginning of the mess you are all creating. you are all digging your selVEs a hole that will be your guild'S Ultimate downfall onCe just having the "large dove" stamp below your name turns you into a red target for the entire server's horde population...oKay im done lol =)
p.s. there is a secret message in this post of you connect all the capital letters! good luck as allwayS!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bads on bads on bads on bads

>pve hero scrubs
at least we are some kind of "hero." nice 0-5 2s (LOL) and 1 rbg win

cy@@@@@@@@@@@
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
and you accused my posts of being a mess...jeesh
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
your !@#$brick of a tl;dr post versus my four line, spaced out post?

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
"im glad your happy but we do mean business"

What about my happy?
Reply Quote
You're all bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
hey Rahruul, i'm still waiting to see your little noob !@#, why dont we meet now and have fun
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
attack my grammar all you wish, it says nothing about how i play and most of my writing is very above par. and to you skull...you've out done me in that respect again.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
if i was to pick over all your guild's fail type we would be here forever! =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
COOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<BrotherHood Of Steel> and <Red Cell> for galactic worst "sister guilds" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Reply Quote
I think Skull has downs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
so someone with downs is a better player than you. how does that make you feel?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Bobody said you were better but yourself...get off your high horse and stop qq'ing =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
sorry i am just stating facts. i am glad that Bobody agrees with me though, must be a smart guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hey nice 8 man raid failing to kill this *************************PVE****************************** holy paladin

some pvp guild
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
What happened to our good friends in Red Cell?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]