- Level 25 Raiding Guild
- GM: Mooshiz
- GM: Mewshiz

- Officers:
- Spruna - [Raid 1]

-
-
-
PLEASE SEE POST 4 FOR INFORMATION ON CORE GROUP NEEDS!
-
-

TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] *~<Anesidora>~*
[2] About Anesidora
[3] Progression
[4] Core Group
[5] 2nd Raid Group / Rated Battlegrounds + Current 90 Roster
[6] Leadership Opportunities: How do I climb the ranks of <Anesidora>?
[7] Challenge Modes
[8] Contact Info and MISC
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 12/12/2013 11:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
About <Anesidora>...

<Anesidora> is a level 25 raiding guild that server transferred from US-The Venture Co to US-Hyjal last January. Originally it was a guild alt bank, yet it grew into a small raiding guild soon after the release of Cataclysm. We raided all the way through Blackwing Descent/Bastion of Twilight/Throne of the Four Winds until the very end and into the release of Mists of Pandaria. Yes, we do care about meta achievement mounts and we do strive to obtain those mounts while the content is at least current. That being said, if enough interest is shown by guild members we are willing to run older content for achievements.

<Anesidora> is a guild that seeks to maintain a group of people who get along with each other. We make friends of ourmembers and expect them to be friendly in return to everyone in the guild. Respectful adult behavior is a must. We do not tolerate less than that.

Keeping that in mind, we are a guild of friends that like to joke around. It would be nice to achieve realm firsts and it is always a goal, but we're not here to get too serious about this game. We value friendship in this guild. On that note, we also understand that friendship doesn't increase skill. Everyone who enters the guild must understand that it is up to THEM as to whether or not they take part in guild events. If you aren't willing to learn your class and do your best then you aren't worth our time. All of us have some level of care for what we do, so we avoid playing with those who put minimal effort into their class and role(s). Casual players are welcome to join. If you are simply looking for a friendly environment and a guild to call home we are more than willing to be that for you.

-
-
-
-
-

TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] <Anesidora>
[2] *~About Anesidora~*
[3] Progression
[4] Core Group
[7] Challenge Modes
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 3/14/2013 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OUR PROGRESSION

All content listed below was done at their appropriate levels. Yes, all three meta achievement drakes were achieved during cataclysm.

-CATACLYSM-

Blackwing Descent/Bastion of Twilight/Throne of the Four Winds
12/12 NM 13/13 HM
Firelands
7/7 NM 7/7 HM
Dragon Soul
8/8 NM 8/8 HM

-MISTS OF PANDARIA-

Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 NM 6/6 HM
Heart of Fear
6/6 NM 4/6 HM
Terrace of Endless Spring
4/4 NM + Elite Protectors
Throne of Thunder
12/12 NM 11/13 HM
Siege of Orgrimmar
14/14NM 4/14 HM

TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] <Anesidora>
[2] About Anesidora
[3] *~Progression~*
[4] Core Group
[7] Challenge Modes
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 12/12/2013 11:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CORE GROUP 1
Note: All information below pertains to CORE GROUP 1. Additional raid groups may have their own rules and regulations provided that they do not violate Blizzard Terms of Service and are not in bad taste.

Our core group 1 raid progression is 4/14 HM SoO Raid days and times FOR CORE GROUP 1 are Tues/Fri/Sun 9:30pm-12:30am server. If given reasonable notice and you are within 30 minutes of the start of raid time we are willing to accommodate and wait until 10:00pm server for you. Anything more than 30 minutes is a loss in progression we are not willing to settle for. If notice of lateness is not given before normal raid start time we will begin to look for replacement(s) promptly at 9:30pm server.

As of December 12, 2013 <Anesidora> is looking for a warlock! Please respond to this thread with a completed application found below. Please read the information on our main forum thread for additional information on the core raid group. PLEASE NOTE that your chances of being turned down drastically increase if you do not meet the item level requirement of at least 550 EQUIPPED. Secondary lock dps spec is preferred.

Core 1 Raid Group Application

Character Name:
Main Spec (ilvl) / Off Spec (ilvl):
Raiding Experience:
PvP Experience:
Other Experience:
Current/Previous Guilds:
Additional Information:
Are you able to make the raid times stated in the first post of this thread?:

^^ Please Contact: Mewshiz (Mewshiz1991#1770)

Thank you for your time! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

-Mewshiz
(Mewshiz1991#1770)

ITEM LEVEL: FOR THE CORE it is MANDATORY that you are at least 555ilvl EQUIPPED without the use of PVP gear. Leniency may be possible for those at least ilvl 550 who have previous Siege of Orgrimmar experience and pre-5.4 heroic Throne of Thunder experience.

-

LOOT COUNCIL : While we have made great efforts in trying to avoid stacking classes that wear the same type of armor, we still distribute loot through loot council and consider main specs first. Loot council is largely decided between people of the same roles. We haven't had a problem with this system of loot, but should a problem ever occur the loot will be decided between the raid leader and the loot master. If they cannot come to an agreement then those the loot pertains to will be pulled into the loot council to plead their cases. If all else fails the loot will be rolled between all players that meet the armor/role requirements.

-

EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS : You must have completed at least all LFRs and be willing to listen, learn, and look up fight strategies online. We are willing to answer any and all questions about fight mechanics and role specific responsibilities.

Experience should be listed PER CHARACTER. Claiming you have experience based on events attended on other characters DOES NOT COUNT. If you are submitting applications for more than one character please distinguish your experience.

-

BENCHING POLICY : All raid members must understands that if they do not perform well during raid they may be benched and another person may take their place momentarily or permanently. The length of time spent benched is ultimately determined by the way you handle yourself after being benched and the effort you put into becoming better at your class. Being benched is not a punishment. It is the gift of time, so please take that time to work on your class and feel free to ask for help. We do all that we can for benched individuals and we have brought benched individuals back into the core.

-

TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS: Ventrillo is a MUST. A headset with a microphone is highly preferred. Do not expect to take part in much of the guild if you do not have ventrillo and a headset.

-

TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] <Anesidora>
[2] About Anesidora
[3] Progression
[4] *~Core Group~*
[7] Challenge Modes
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 12/12/2013 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
2nd Raid Group / Rated BG Opportunities

<Anesidora> currently does not have a second raid group or a rated battleground team.
If you are interested in starting either of those within this guild, please contact Mewshiz.

Thank you for your time! Have a lovely week!

Sincerely,
Mewshiz (Mewshiz1991#1770)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] <Anesidora>
[2] About Anesidora
[3] Progression
[4] Core Group
[5] *~2nd Raid Group / Rated Battlegrounds + Current 90 Roster~*
[7] Challenge Modes
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 12/12/2013 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Leadership Opportunities : How do I climb the ranks of <Anesidora>?

If obtaining the highest rank in the guild and gaining access to the guild bank is your main concern or highest priority, please do not apply to this guild. <Anesidora> is a guild of friends and you gain ranks by earning the trust of the guild masters and by earning respect through stepping up as a leader and/or provider. As with every guild, needs must be met. We are currently in need of an herbalist to fill our bank tabs for flask/potion making and a potion master for potion procs.

The easiest way to gain trust in the guild is to be friendly, open, and honest about who you are and to put forth an effort towards the guild. Many people have gained ranks in guild by being descent individuals and being willing to take on leadership responsibilities, executing their jobs correctly. We try not to ask for a lot and we usually don't.

Leadership opportunities in the guild are available! We are looking for ready and able individuals to head additional raid groups as well as head rated battlegrounds! If you are interested in being a part of leadership please contact Mewshiz (Mewshiz1991#1770). Be prepared to answer many questions, random and not random, over ventrillo.

-
-
-
-
-
-

TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] <Anesidora>
[2] About Anesidora
[3] Progression
[4] Core Group
[7] Challenge Modes
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 6/8/2013 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Challenge Modes
We currently have no one leading Challenge Modes.
If you would like to start up CMs in guild please contact Mewshiz.
Thank you!

-Mewshiz
(Mewshiz1991#1770)
-

TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] <Anesidora>
[2] About Anesidora
[3] Progression
[4] Core Group
[7] Challenge Modes
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 4/16/2013 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Contact Information + Miscellaneous Stuff

The following is a list of battletags and usernames on US-Hyjal.
Please contact any of these individuals if you are interested in joining the guild.
When in doubt of who to contact, whisper Mewshiz.

Battletags:
Mewshiz : Mewshiz1991#1770
Mooshiz : Mooshi#1342
Spruna : Sprunah#1553

Usernames on US-Hyjal:
Mooshiz
Mewshiz
Spruna

-
-
-
-
-
-

TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] <Anesidora>
[2] About Anesidora
[3] Progression
[4] Core Group
[7] Challenge Modes
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 11/6/2013 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED FOR THE 10 MAN CORE RAID GROUP or just want to be part of the guild please fill out an application and/or contact the correct parties affiliated with what you are applying for. Applications may be posted as a reply to this thread. When in doubt, contact Mewshiz.

Core 1 Raid Group Application

Character Name:
Raiding Experience:
PvP Experience:
Other Experience:
Current/Previous Guilds:
Additional Information:
Are you able to make the raid times stated in the first post of this thread?:

^^ Please Contact: Mewshiz (Mewshiz1991#1770)

Below is an application for those interested in just joining the guild at this time.
An application should be filled out for each character you intend to apply to the guild on.

Guild Membership Application

Character Name:
Raiding Experience:
PvP Experience:
Other Experience:
Current/Previous Guilds:
List the expansions you have participated in.:
Additional Information:

^^ Please Contact: Mooshiz, Mewshiz, or Spruna

-
-
-
-
-
-

TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] <Anesidora>
[2] About Anesidora
[3] Progression
[4] Core Group
[7] Challenge Modes
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 12/12/2013 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LFM!

<Anesidora> is looking for ALL CLASSES and ALL ROLES. Our numbers are small and we wish to expand. Classes lacking in numbers are: Priests, Druids, Rogues, Death Knights, Warriors, Warlocks, Mages, and Monks! If you or your friends are any of the mentioned classes above we encourage you to please fill out an application or (at least) contact one of the officers in the guild for an invitation.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

TABLE OF CONTENTS
[1] <Anesidora>
[2] About Anesidora
[3] Progression
[4] Core Group
[7] Challenge Modes
[9] Application
[10] LFM!
Edited by Mewshiz on 12/12/2013 11:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!!
Post away!!!

*bump*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Buuuump~!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Very nice post Mewshiz. I actually read the entire thing. One point of interest however once you fill out the application you posted were do you post it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you, Dipshot! I worked really hard on it. :)
Also, thank you for reading all of it. I know its quite a bit of information.
All applications filled out should be posted as a reply to this thread.
If you seek confidentiality you can e-mail the application to AnesidoraHyjal@yahoo.com .
I just logged into WoW to see if you're on, but you aren't at the moment.
Please add my battletag to your friendslist if you are interested in joining <Anesidora>.

Battletag: Mewshiz1991#1770

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!!

-Mewshiz
Edited by Mewshiz on 4/16/2013 12:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Mewshiz on 11/7/2013 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Raid Group Application

Character Name:voxik
Main Spec (ilvl) / Off Spec (ilvl):assassination 496
Raid Experience5/6 msv 2/6 hof 1/12 tot.did on other rogue of mine named sinjah on whisperwind. Did first boss in tot twice already with pugs on this server.did with culture shock and equilium.
PvP Experience:did a lot in the past but more into progression now
Other Experience:too many to list been playing for 7 years
Current/Previous Guilds:just transferred was in purified on whisperwind
Additional Information:no wife or kid aggor ,drame free
Are you able to make the raid times stated in the first post of this thread?yes:i can mke your raid times.dont mind backup roll or sub.
Edited by Voxik on 3/31/2013 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I see I was added to the list ;) but really Mew you did a great job with the explanation. I read it all numerous of time when I was making a decision which guild to join. With all of the information, I decided Anesidora was the best choice. Since being in it's been a great time getting to know the crew and a lot of fun. Some very friendly people we have :) we're still growing, things are still changing and we'll see where we are down the road ;) looking for a guild and getting into PvE progression, but don't know where to start? Give us a consideration!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]