[Bug] Missing a chunk of achievement points

90 Orc Warlock
I can't seem to find a post about this type of issue when I did a forum search, or if I am posting this in the correct place even. That said, I would like to report a bug regarding my character's achievement points.

For the past 2 weeks or so the armory for this particular character is not matching my in-game achievement point total. When I first noticed this bug I was checking my character's armory to make sure I logged out in the correct spec etc., so that I could run a sim, and I noticed that around 700+ achievement points were missing from my total. I checked in-game it is ~12170, but on the armory and in the forums it reads "11575". I gave it a couple of weeks to see if it would return back to normal and 'correct itself', but that of course hasn't happened.

I am curious if this has happened to anyone else, and if Blizzard is aware of this issue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Well, I just lost 2000 points in less than 10 hours. Unfortunately my armory is happy with that number too :((
I wonder if this process can be reversed...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
I can't seem to find a post about this type of issue when I did a forum search, or if I am posting this in the correct place even. That said, I would like to report a bug regarding my character's achievement points.

For the past 2 weeks or so the armory for this particular character is not matching my in-game achievement point total. When I first noticed this bug I was checking my character's armory to make sure I logged out in the correct spec etc., so that I could run a sim, and I noticed that around 700+ achievement points were missing from my total. I checked in-game it is ~12170, but on the armory and in the forums it reads "11575". I gave it a couple of weeks to see if it would return back to normal and 'correct itself', but that of course hasn't happened.

I am curious if this has happened to anyone else, and if Blizzard is aware of this issue.

I'm also having this issue, except I'm seeing different values for several of my characters even after logging off to send the most recent data to them.

So not only do I not have a single character that has the correct amount of achievement points, different characters are showing different values.

After looking at my achievements closely, it appears that a handful are not tracked at all; to the point where they don't even exist as far as the Armory is concerned.

I've had this issue ongoing for quite a while, and even after earning more achievements the number never corrects itself. It seems to recognize these new achievements, but a handful appear to just drop off without explanation. I opened a ticket (knowing that the GM can't do anything, but in hopes that he would send the info to the web team), and the GM claimed to have forwarded the info. Hopefully it gets looked at.
Edited by Korkol on 4/1/2013 1:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm not missing nearly as many achievements as some people in this thread, but I do have a similar issue where my in-game achievement total isn't lining up with my armory total. The armory is showing I haven't completed the following achievements: Scenaturday, Rabble Rabble Rabble, and another unknown Brawler's guild achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
My hubby is having this issue on his main, what he realized was that his achievement points from his main were somehow switched over to his brand new DK on the armory! His DK, who is only 3 days old now has his mains achieve points and his main only has the account wide ones - I hope Blizz finds out how to fix this because it is a bit weird and I know it is annoying to my hubby!!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'm also having this problem. All of a sudden I've got about 2000 less points than I should. And it shows my alts having more, but the majority of all my points were earned on this character.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Still chrome-domed. Still not getting correct achievement point credit on character armory. Any update on this, Blizzard?
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
im missing a bunch too, notice I have the over 9k achievment? lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This might help: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6571487537

There's a "Show only character achievements" checkbox in interface options in the game that you need to use in order for achievements to display correctly across all of your characters. If the box is CHECKED, then that character will only display the achievements that they actually earned. If the box is UNCHECKED then that character will display all of the account wide achievements, including the ones earned by your other characters.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This might help: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6571487537

There's a "Show only character achievements" checkbox in interface options in the game that you need to use in order for achievements to display correctly across all of your characters. If the box is CHECKED, then that character will only display the achievements that they actually earned. If the box is UNCHECKED then that character will display all of the account wide achievements, including the ones earned by your other characters.

A day or two ago I noticed that when posting, the achievement points next to my portrait suddenly went from my total of ~17k to the ~5k they are now. I came here to try to find out why, if maybe it was a bug with the website revamp they're doing, and found this thread. I logged in and looked for the option you pointed out and verified that it is in fact UNCHECKED, so it should display all of my achievements and not just the ones earned by this character.

Is there another option somewhere I need to fiddle with, or is this a new bug related to the revamp after all?
Reply Quote
81 Orc Hunter
It seems to be just an issue with my Monk, sadly, which is my main and my main poster.

On a hunch, I switched over to an alt that I recently started, and whose never left Orgrimmar after reaching level 15: she's been in dungeons ever since, except for one or two mining trips. For some reason she's showing as having the full achievement count, but Yenna still shows 5k even though she too was at 17k just a few days ago.

I have no idea why one character's displayed achievements suddenly "reset", or why I can't get her to refresh and show the same total as the rest of my characters. :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I just tried logging in/out with Yenna active and then with Yarak active, and that didn't fix it either. :(

Making another character my active poster updated the total again, now at 17235 (the 100% up to date total that I actually have and that shows up on my actual armory pages themselves), but when I switch back to Yenna again it goes back to 5.6k. o.O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]