Wilberfoerce Claims Darkshire!

90 Tauren Priest
Darkshire is now my new home and personal base of operations, as the Knights of Dusk have refuted their prior claim over the township.

EVIDENCE:
http://i.imgur.com/CxHa9n6.png

Special thanks to:
Sacra (Ysera)- Healer who secured the town.
Skoll (Aerie Peak)- Dashing rogue who sliced through the defenses.
Rodeurdesboi- You told me to conquer, so I did. This is for you, buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Approval.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Approval.

Acknowledgment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Its amazing the F*cks that still arent being given.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Its amazing the F*cks that still arent being given.

Shh... savor the past.
Reply Quote
So now we try and claim Aerie Peak, yes?
/grin
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

*Peeks out of Wildhammer Keep*

First you gotta do the Truffle Shuffle! lol jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr_z37TgQO4
Reply Quote
*Starts to shuffle*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
03/15/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Rydelle

*Peeks out of Wildhammer Keep*

First you gotta do the Truffle Shuffle! lol jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr_z37TgQO4

Actually, after we had left our wonderful hell, Gathering kindly asked that I stay away from Aerire Peak. They were formal, respectful, and nice, so I will honor that request. I cant say I wont kill a Gathering member when I see one, or participate in someone elses raid on AP, but I wont start my own from now on.
Reply Quote
Damn, well I request permission to visit frequently and be humbly treated as a guest when I do and be fed delicate treats from their finest chef.
;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Damn, well I request permission to visit frequently and be humbly treated as a guest when I do and be fed delicate treats from their finest chef.
;)

Why be treated at AP? Weve got Darkshire all to ourselves!
Reply Quote
Change of scenery. Plus AP is mostly filled with Dwarves and they know how to eat!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was being nice to people at Aerie Peak and they still shot at me. I wanted to be friends :c
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Change of scenery. Plus AP is mostly filled with Dwarves and they know how to eat!

Yeah, all I ever see going on is Ellie taking an 82 mage's port to Shattrath just to leave. Sigh.
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Mage
She was taking a portal to Dalaran. They had a 25-man ICC Achieve run tonight to help some of the newer members.

AND I'M NOT JUST "SOME MAGE"!

Meanie....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We see no reason to "defend" against you haha, If i show you up you hide in the air and bore me and to be frank, I dont care about being your entertainment
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
She was taking a portal to Dalaran. They had a 25-man ICC Achieve run tonight to help some of the newer members.

AND I'M NOT JUST "SOME MAGE"!

Meanie....

Sorry for my disrespect :'C

We see no reason to "defend" against you haha, If i show you up you hide in the air and bore me and to be frank, I dont care about being your entertainment

Im always in a happy mood, so Im always entertained!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rather, we play the game to gear, transmog, and roleplay, we like to achieve more than stand in one place for hours on end =P So have fun =P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Rather, we play the game to gear, transmog, and roleplay, we like to achieve more than stand in one place for hours on end =P So have fun =P

Sure thing, bro! I love having fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]