Wilberfoerce Claims Darkshire!

F is for friends!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/15/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Wilberfoerce
Rather, we play the game to gear, transmog, and roleplay, we like to achieve more than stand in one place for hours on end =P So have fun =P

Sure thing, bro! I love having fun.

Im glad, enjoy darkshire, but the rent is late. *nods* Dont make me come kill you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Krein, I notice how you don't show up unless Ellewyn is with you... What's the deal? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
03/15/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Kreinlich

Sure thing, bro! I love having fun.

Im glad, enjoy darkshire, but the rent is late. *nods* Dont make me come kill you.

You expect to get gold from me? Dude, Ill even help you look. I got nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Krein, I notice how you don't show up unless Ellewyn is with you... What's the deal? ;)

Ill show up without her lol, you guys just normally attack while we are doing something together, the two of you are both horribad, I require no assistance.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Remind me to quit being lazy and gear my ret set then. Honestly, you seem to be the only one who can consistently kill me. Consider that a compliment. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Meh, ret isnt all that scary, if wilber would bother getting something other than those POS dreadful pieces he might would have a better chance at me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
...Which I've been saying. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I definitely wouldnt have eaten him you and that rogue all at once if SOMEONE had gear in that equation hahah
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Meh, ret isnt all that scary, if wilber would bother getting something other than those POS dreadful pieces he might would have a better chance at me.

Im trying >.>
And tell that to Ellie and all those +stam gems.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It seems like The server has a mutual dislike for me now :( and I have no Idea why. My "Friends" have left or ignored me for reasons I know not. KoD friends And others It's like I have Leprosy or something and people don't even want to talk to me.. I would defend darkshire.. but I'm too busy crying over lost friends.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
It seems like The server has a mutual dislike for me now :( and I have no Idea why. My "Friends" have left or ignored me for reasons I know not. KoD friends And others It's like I have Leprosy or something and people don't even want to talk to me.. I would defend darkshire.. but I'm too busy crying over lost friends.

*internet hug* Bro, we should hang out sometime in Darkshire.
Reply Quote
I'll provide the keg. Just say the word Wilber and the Darkshire party will begin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

the last time i spolk to a person who was in cryptic contingent (which i always assumed it was just you and your lady) they told me you had left so assumed you were still gone, I still has you on facebook though!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I'll provide the keg. Just say the word Wilber and the Darkshire party will begin.

The party never stops.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
The party nevers stops, Wilber puts on a great party. We even get some peeps who want to end our party, but Nightfall slices through them and we continue to party.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
The party nevers stops, Wilber puts on a great party. We even get some peeps who want to end our party, but Nightfall slices through them and we continue to party.

Thats actually how we get our party decorations and favors. Hanging skulls is quite a charm in and of itself, and draenic horns make beautiful noisemakers if you slip on the flayed skin of a human's middle finger. You just have to apply some night elf tears to make the adhesive, but those are found in great abundance, mostly on the corpses of night elf druids.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
... The hell did I miss?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
DASH WWHERE HAVE U BEEN!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
roll an unholy DK and join my guild <Savage Murloc clan>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]