spirit beast macro

90 Dwarf Shaman
I'm looking for a spirit beast macro to heal my target if its friendly, or heal myself if i have a hostile target. The problem with the macro that I use now is that it just heals my pet if i have a hostile target. And I need this macro to not have a modifier or mouseover. I plan on applying it to master's call and roar of sacrifice also. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast [@target,help][@player] Master's Call
/cast [@target,help][@player] Spirit Mend

Assuming you want something like that?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
what does the target,help@player mean? is that a pve macro that itll spirit mend the person getting hit or taking damage or aggro at that time? i forgot to mention that i was gonna use this for pvp
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
what does the target,help@player mean? is that a pve macro that itll spirit mend the person getting hit or taking damage or aggro at that time? i forgot to mention that i was gonna use this for pvp

For pvp or pve.

@target = It will prioritize using the spell on the unit you have targeted
help = Will only attempt to use it on friendly units
@player = Will use it on yourself if no one is targeted, or your target is hostile

#showtooltip = Will show the tooltip of the first spell of the macro, so in this case, Master's Call. You can change it to what you see fit I.E

#showtooltip Roar of Sacrifice

will show Roar of Sacrifice as the tooltip instead.

Sorry, I missed that you wanted RoS in there as well

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast [@target,help][@player] Master's Call
/cast [@target,help][@player] Spirit Mend
/cast [@target,help][@player] Roar of Sacrifice

If it's not working or not quite what you're after, let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
They seem to work, thanks man. Ive been looking everywhere for something like this. I seen one that was kind of similar and it would heal the tank instead of me or the person taking aggro from the target i was hitting and it wouldnt heal me if there was a target on me and i needed healing.. i still havent fully tested it but it seems to do fine
Edited by Hebrewshot on 3/16/2013 3:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I seen one that was kind of similar and it would heal the tank instead of me or the person taking aggro from the target i was hitting and it wouldnt heal me if there was a target on me and i needed healing.

You could do that, but I think you might need 2 macros. One for the @player and one for @targettarget.
I'm not overly macro savvy unfortunately :u Hope I helped in some way.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
ya dude that was exactly what i needed, i got all my master's call and all that crap all on seperate buttons, but the thing is its all alt+5 or shift+4 so thats where the modifier problems come in to play, thanks again
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Theres also the
/cast [target=focus] macro, or the duplicate of what leorina posted using your focus target as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]