LF Guild on Horde (Details in message)

90 Undead Warlock
Recently left a guild I liked but due to most being inactive now a days and the rest not really on when I am. I'm looking for a guild.

I'm use to doing things on my own, but would love a more social guild.

If a guild raids times I can come (but I'm often on later in the night server time), I'd be more than willing to come. I'd love to find a raiding guild (I also have 9 lvl 90s on this realm, covering every role). I use to be a full time raider but haven't been for quite some time, but I still do LFR pretty much every day (Different characters).
I'm big on PvE and PvP and pretty much anything. So anything to do with either I'd fully welcome.

I devote my time to all my characters, but this character is my main. So if anyone is interested or has questions/queries feel free to message here or in game. If you have more interest in any other character thats fine to.

My characters are
Delvilrece - Affliction Warlock
Nathaliel - Elemental Shaman
Dernaseen - Marksman Hunter
Kyyrah - Frost Mage
Serathren - Balance Druid
Shirav - Blood Death Knight
Vehrakal - Holy Paladin
Zalendura - Assassination Rogue
Laminian - Shadow Priest
So can message there too.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There aren't too many active raiding guilds left on Malygos Horde side, unfortunately. Mine is one of the last still around, and we're currently top-ranked on Horde for progression. You'd be welcome to join us if you like :) Really nice people here, though we aren't a hardcore raid guild. You can whisper me in game for an invite anytime. Nutstorm, Cinnamilk, Menomina, Ironfur, or another officer could also invite you if I'm unavailable. Good luck and I hope to maybe see you around :) Battletag is Mora#1123, feel free to add me whether you join the guild or not, I love to meet new people!
Edited by Pathweaver on 3/25/2013 4:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Moo
I'm not sure if you're still looking, but Moo is currently recruiting also :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
One of our dps left in our guild and we are looking for one to fill a spot, are you still interested ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]