Arcturis: The first spirit pet we can get.

82 Pandaren Hunter
Dear Devs, was it some sort of sick joke to put his spawn point right next to a quest hub?

Seriously?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Spirit pet?
QQ
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The sick joke was making CRZ non toggle on/off :(
Reply Quote
I don't get it. If you're talking about spirit beasts there are others in Northrend.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I don't get it. If you're talking about spirit beasts there are others in Northrend.

I guess she saw Arcturis spawn but she was only level 73 and couldn't tame him yet as he is level 74.
Reply Quote
82 Pandaren Hunter

You have access to 12. I have access to 2.

/sigh
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You have access to 12. I have access to 2.

/sigh

And?

Life isn't fair. Older siblings get to do more than the younger siblings, rich have more money than the poor, etc.

Quit your crying and play the game.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
access to two? Arcturis, Gondria, Loque'nahak.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Hunter
Some moody people on here~
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
The spirit beast complaint isn't as valid now that the spirit porcupine is available pretty much full-time. Yes, it's a difficult tame but that's a good thing. If you want a spirit beast, level to 90 and tame a porcupine.
Reply Quote
The spirit beast complaint isn't as valid now that the spirit porcupine is available pretty much full-time. Yes, it's a difficult tame but that's a good thing. If you want a spirit beast, level to 90 and tame a porcupine.

That's just dumb, why should she have to wait to 90 to get a spirit beast. I got each of mine the instant I was high enough level to tame it. He'll I think there should be a level 10 spirit beast.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
If there were spirit beasts easily accessible to anyone, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

I got the Blue one and called him Sonic.. duh :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]