Skinning for a guardian?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey guys just a quick question. I'm in desperate need of leveling a skinner and one of my few options is my Druid used only for tanking. Does that crit perk help? Wasnt there something about crits buffing that imaginary shield thing. I have no idea. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yea its pretty good for us.
Reply Quote
Ok thanks a lot. My other choice was a Mage which Im sure is good but I hate playing my clothies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sounds like you're thinking about the old Mastery from Cata, the absorb bubble on crits. That doesn't exist anymore. Our mastery now is just a passive armor buff.

That said, crit's still a very good stat for us, since crits generate extra rage, which means more opportunities to use Savage Defense and Frenzied Regen.
Reply Quote
Ok cool. Thanks to you too. You're right, I was thinking of that cata bubble. Thanks for setting me straight.
Reply Quote
Not that it matters but do you mean to say that during cata the master of anatomy wouldn't help you until you hit 80 and trained for mastery? Does it now benefit a Druid all thru the leveling process? Just curious
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]