Rogue feels so utterly lackluster to play...

We get throwing weapon as our level 90 ability.

You cannot even begin to comprehend how powerful this ability is. We out-DPS hunters at range.

What are you smoking and can I have some?

I LOL at ST on my hunter, as I literally crush rogues silly enough to try and range me.
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Rogue
This is my second rogue. I deleted my first one a while back and now I'm rolling another one. I must admit, it is such a rush stalking someone until they are at their weakest moment. Then when they think all is well, shoving a dagger in their spine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
We out-DPS hunters at range.

No we dont, stop with this bull!@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
03/19/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Timat
We out-DPS hunters at range.

Agreed. I laugh my !@# off when I see a Rogue trying to take out a ranged class with Shurikens only to see them get blown up and forced to cloak/vanish. If you're gonna be an idiot and try to ST guys to death might as well go play another class. I only hit ST when I'm chasing someone or trying to stop someone from assaulting a base.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/19/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Tyrannath

Agreed. I laugh my !@# off when I see a Rogue trying to take out a ranged class with Shurikens only to see them get blown up and forced to cloak/vanish. If you're gonna be an idiot and try to ST guys to death might as well go play another class. I only hit ST when I'm chasing someone or trying to stop someone from assaulting a base.

I actually tried in the Isle of Thunder to take out a hunter with purely ST and DT as sub.

I had been killing him over and over so I decided to play a little by dong this....I nearly died, and had to ShD + CnD to kill him before he shot me down.

ST is a nice skill, it gives us SOME range ability..but we arent hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hmmmm, since it seems to be on topic... My rogue is the only toon i ever level capped since the game released. Season 2 was the only time period i felt that we looked "cool". For what it is worth, many T.V shows/movies/games gave their -ninja- class a move to bring about what this game would call "pets". It does make me wonder if we will ever get them. Deep down i hope we do but i'm quite aware that we don't need them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197913039
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Thieves & Murderers don't use flare, we use stealth;)

If you want animations, play a monk;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
U get 8 character slots per server. Up to 50 Per account.

Get some heirlooms and be flashy if u want.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue

You get 11 per server. Just sayin'.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I like being a rogue because I like to stalk my target and strike when they are weak or have just made a big pull.

........thats normal for a rogue right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

You get 11 per server. Just sayin'.

This.

Can even be a bigger nerd in MoP.

Go bananas OP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]