Rogue feels so utterly lackluster to play...

We get throwing weapon as our level 90 ability.

You cannot even begin to comprehend how powerful this ability is. We out-DPS hunters at range.

What are you smoking and can I have some?

I LOL at ST on my hunter, as I literally crush rogues silly enough to try and range me.
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Rogue
This is my second rogue. I deleted my first one a while back and now I'm rolling another one. I must admit, it is such a rush stalking someone until they are at their weakest moment. Then when they think all is well, shoving a dagger in their spine.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
We out-DPS hunters at range.

No we dont, stop with this bull!@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
03/19/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Timat
We out-DPS hunters at range.

Agreed. I laugh my !@# off when I see a Rogue trying to take out a ranged class with Shurikens only to see them get blown up and forced to cloak/vanish. If you're gonna be an idiot and try to ST guys to death might as well go play another class. I only hit ST when I'm chasing someone or trying to stop someone from assaulting a base.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
03/19/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Tyrannath

Agreed. I laugh my !@# off when I see a Rogue trying to take out a ranged class with Shurikens only to see them get blown up and forced to cloak/vanish. If you're gonna be an idiot and try to ST guys to death might as well go play another class. I only hit ST when I'm chasing someone or trying to stop someone from assaulting a base.

I actually tried in the Isle of Thunder to take out a hunter with purely ST and DT as sub.

I had been killing him over and over so I decided to play a little by dong this....I nearly died, and had to ShD + CnD to kill him before he shot me down.

ST is a nice skill, it gives us SOME range ability..but we arent hunters.
Reply Quote
Hmmmm, since it seems to be on topic... My rogue is the only toon i ever level capped since the game released. Season 2 was the only time period i felt that we looked "cool". For what it is worth, many T.V shows/movies/games gave their -ninja- class a move to bring about what this game would call "pets". It does make me wonder if we will ever get them. Deep down i hope we do but i'm quite aware that we don't need them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197913039
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Thieves & Murderers don't use flare, we use stealth;)

If you want animations, play a monk;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
U get 8 character slots per server. Up to 50 Per account.

Get some heirlooms and be flashy if u want.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue

You get 11 per server. Just sayin'.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I like being a rogue because I like to stalk my target and strike when they are weak or have just made a big pull.

........thats normal for a rogue right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

You get 11 per server. Just sayin'.

This.

Can even be a bigger nerd in MoP.

Go bananas OP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]