CPD Looking To Recruit

90 Pandaren Monk
CPD (Also known as Cho'gall Police Department) is looking to recruit players for PvE and PvP purposes. We are accepting all classes and specs as of the moment. Our objective is to try and get Cho'gall Alliance back thriving and into endgame content on a casual level. We have a small and friendly community, those looking for a relaxed but still productive play time will definitely find it here. :)

Basic Summary/Requirements for joining:
-Must be level 90. (alts don't apply to this rule and exceptions can be made)
-Looking to dabble in PvE and PvP
-Must have a nice and friendly demeanor (No ashholes, Drama queens or anything of the likes please)
-Looking for a change and a challenge

Inactive members will be boot if they haven't logged on in over a month. (exceptions can be made)

Raiding:

Requirements for raiding are lax. We don't have a set raiding schedule (due to the lack of players at the moment lol). All we ask from those who would like to raid with us is that they have patience and the drive to try and make it to the raids that will be set up.

PvP:

As long as you love it, that's all we need to know. From World PvP to BG's and RBG's, we do it all. Last season a lot of us reached 2.1k+ rating and we intend to do the same and more this time around. We're also active a lot of the time in World/BG's, so if that's something that tickles your fancy, by all means come on over and join the fun. :)

If you have any questions feel free to come on over and talk to myself (Kungfupowa, Undëcidëd, Artillaryman, Undecidedtoo, Blackrambo), ßecca, Omh, Luna or Sycoz. I look forward to all present and future inquiries. :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Don't boot me, I'm around. Just spent most of my time on Osterbane. I'm slowly levelling up Ezmode (really slowly). I just haven't got round to levelling Joejitzu or Uncleantony.

I'm always up for PVP of any kind. I haven't bothered with /worlddefense since MoP because of CRZ. I only really like killing Cho'gall Horde and I'm just in the wrong part of the world for linking up with most of you. I guard you while you sleep :)

I could transfer Osterbane to CPD and switch Tony to EZMode as I'd REALLY like to get in a RBG team. My only issue is no sound card. My cat chewed thru the speaker wires and I've had to turn off the onboard sound in the BIOS as I just keep crashing and adding one caused crashes too. The kids got an Ipad for christmas but I've not really used it. Can you use it for Vent? I've no idea.

Anyway, let me know, and it's great to see CPD posting again in the forums. You're why I'm here.

~edit~ I've also been playing with transmog and for that I totally blame Desertgrape. Before last month I'd only stepped into one current normal raid (not counting LFR and yes I was the one in full PVP gear) and that was with CPD. Set my alarm for 3am and everything. I'm not what you're looking for for PVE. I'm too old for all nighters :)
Edited by Joejitzu on 3/18/2013 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
03/18/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Joejitzu
I've also been playing with transmog and for that I totally blame Desertgrape.

=D

I accept full responsibility for this.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
No worries, wasn't planning on booting ya. If you'd like to put osterbane over here that'd be cool. We are just trying to build up numbers and actually get things rolling. RBG's should be taking effect sometime this week. I'm not sure if we have a full roster yet but i can see what i can do about getting oster in it :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I wish every Alliance member who considered Cho'gall home could all be in one guild. There aren't many of us anyways and rarely do we ever reach over 40 players online at peak times, but we DO have a small and dedicated group of active players. It's a shame that we're spread across several guilds and have no real way of forming that unique bond with loyalty that only guild activities and guild chat provides. I know we have that particular chat channel that a few of us stay in, but it's just not enough. There are too many people in other guilds that I've never met.

I've been a loyal member of CSS for around three years. I don't want to leave the friends I have there. But if there were, somehow, a decision by the majority of active players in all of our numerous guilds to merge into a single guild, I would consider it.

Think of what we could do if all of our dedicated active members were all under the same roof, instead of just neighbors.

My $0.02
-Nik
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
we allies are a fractious bunch.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I've been a loyal member of CSS for around three years. I don't want to leave the friends I have there. But if there were, somehow, a decision by the majority of active players in all of our numerous guilds to merge into a single guild, I would consider it.

Think of what we could do if all of our dedicated active members were all under the same roof, instead of just neighbors.

I absolutely agree.

We should have one guild. Called <The Alliance>.

I don't know if everyone likes each other enough to do it, but yeah. I totally agree, Nik!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
There was one guild (for all intents and purposes) at one point during Wrath. It was called The Resistance and it broke off into what you see today. Maybe 500+ ppl talking in guild chat caused the inevitable breakup? Shouldn't really call them guilds on Cho'gall Alliance...more like "Clans" :)
Edited by Kyrandiaa on 3/19/2013 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
we are the mcleod clan.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!1

also i can confirm gchat was super annoying in the resistance.

people just dont use tradechat anymore (thanks blizz for making us do stuff besides tradechat).
Edited by Darenyon on 3/19/2013 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've made the switch. Thanks Sycoz.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Need healers!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I agree with Nikolaj. I have been saying this for months now. CPD, CSS, Barcode, and Ser GM's should get together and creat one guild. The 4 can vote on the GM and the other 3 can be co GM's. With the top 2 or 3 from each guild being the officers.
I thought the server was going to crash when we had 15 lvl 90's on at the same time in are guild. But durning primetime on weekend and weekday nights we will have 10-15 people on at a givin time.
Edited by Ashlie on 3/24/2013 3:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
So if a guild merge did happen what classes do you think would be the most needed?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Heals and tanks more than likely. But I dont think It'll happen. But most of us can still dream about it. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What I need to work on a PVE set for holy instead of just my PVP set :p lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]