Where are all the horde at?

90 Human Hunter
I wanna blow up some horde? Where are you all at Gundy horde?

Being the honourable soul that I am, I normally leave ya's alone if you are levelling (unless it's with one of my levelling toon's), but I ain't seeing many 90's around Pandaria.

Oh sure, maybe 1 or 2 of you I send to the graveyard. But I want more!

Come on, get out and into Pandaria. Do some daily's, do something so I can find ya's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
@Firebarrier - so long as you remain 80, you'll be safe.

I stick by the code of only killing horde that is the same level as me or higher. I don't have any enjoyment from dropping lower level horde.

So you'll be safe if you stay as you are. Until my panda priest gets up to 80 that is, however knowing how twinked out you are, my panda may just turn a blind eye and let this little horde mage slip right on by :P
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
COME AT ME BRO
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
How is the Horde population on Gundrak?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm thinking about moving my account to Gundrak...
Mainly because Barthalis Alliance is DEAD. Stormwind and Pandaria are absent of any PVP action.
The only time you see an Alliance player, is when you're levelling a toon and a level 90 drops you. (One of the few that remains)
Not what I call PVP.
Reply Quote
I've been on and off Gundrak for a while but I always come back :P It's certainly not a Barthilas Horde population wise if that's what you're looking for.

I've seen a few PvP guilds around on Horde (don't know much about them!) from memory (UNDISPUTED, Sadistic, Fat IRL) ? Someone will have to clarify that for me though!

If you're looking for some peace and quiet then you'll get it here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lol!!
Not looking for peace and quiet.
Just looking for a place where Alliance is more than townsfolk and the guards.
Reply Quote
Tbh I think I see more of my own faction then I do of the Alliance. Maybe I don't take too much notice? :P

You do realise all of the Alliance went Horde on Barthilas right? They were tired of it being dead. It was like a flavour of the month thing that has now killed all existence of Alliance there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If your a late night player then you wont find many horde/alliance on but during the afternoon it's pretty populated with both factions and lots of world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Might just roll a toon and see what it's like then.
Might be the best way to gauge what's in store.

Cheers guys.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lol - finally some more horde coming to Gundrak.

Sadly for me I'm on late at nights (or should I say early mornings), and there is very little activity from any faction. There are a few meddlesome horde that take out vendors and stuff.

The quickest way to get my attention is to attack the honour vendors in Pandaria. Good ol' Icebear will be to the rescue :P

Oh, and i couldn;t believe it, but there were like a group of horde about 5 strong attacking outside our main Pandarian city a few nights ago. I couldn't believe my luck.

Yes, Gundrak is quiet, but it does have some fun moments. I'll gladly welcome some more horde to blow up!
Edited by Icebear on 6/11/2013 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Oh, and I should mention, if you love TB and WG, then you will be dissapointed on Gundrak. TB and WG are so dead on this server. Sometimes there is only like 1 or 2 people tops in it. It is also usually unbalanced. It might be 1 Ally to 4 horde, or vice versa. Well, certainly at the horrible hours I play anyways.

Gone are the days of a good battle in TB and WG. (not even sure if WG is fixed yet. That's been bugged for a while and I haven't bothered giving it a crack again )
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
LOL

Yes, Gundrak is quiet, but it does have some fun moments. I'll gladly welcome some more horde to blow up!

just try nd blow me up i dare you, wouldnt even stand a chance. gtfo.
Edited by Nakhem on 6/17/2013 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
just try nd blow me up i dare you, wouldnt even stand a chance. gtfo.

Post on your Gundrak horde toon so I can sees whos u is :P

There aren't too many Horde that can stand by the statement you just made!

Show yourself, I dare you!

Edit : Or, is the level 1 Orc Shammy a give away as to your Gundrak identity!
Edited by Icebear on 6/17/2013 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Seriously Icebear is a horrible scrub
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lol - why'd you have to be a shammy!

Shammy's are scary stuff at the moment!

But ol' Icebear don't back out from no fight. He'll be out and about tracking ya miserable horde. If he ever finds ya, then get ready to do the spirit walk of shame back to your body, or better still, take the rez sickness so you don't have to face Ice again :P
Reply Quote
lol you should do TB it'll be fun...
come find me in Thunder Bluff been getting bored lately nothing to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]