Fix Mushrooms: Idea!

90 Tauren Druid
Change healing mushrooms to this!

New Spell: Fungal Growth
Plant up to 3 fungal growths on friendly character that (max 3 fungal growths up at anyone time) heal for xxx when burst. Fungal growth absorbs the heals for every rejuv tick like they do in live, but also for when it doesn't over heal!.

As they absorb the heal the fungus grows!! (I believe with this mechanic you will need to reduce the total capable healing it will do, but it would be more useful and engaging)

Why this? well it lets the druid have better control over were the aoe heal hits. The druid can stack it on himself run into the group and pop them, or he can put them on the tank or melee to heal those near the boss. Its almost like a reverse Seed of corruption!!!

Anyways, i really think this would be an amazing new heal and would make mushrooms extremely fun. Let me know you guys think!

(This is just a blue print of the idea, im sure it would need balancing)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not very new.

Been suggested a billion times.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not very new.

Been suggested a billion times.

Well that is good news!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
So the only change you're suggesting is that instead of being static, mushrooms are placed on a character?

Part of the fun of shrooms for me has been placement judging. Not that I'm good at it, but it's fun. My favorite (pre 5.2) was placing Shrooms where a Phermone swap was going to happen so that the swappers could get a quick heal.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yes you find it fun, but why do something so much more complicated when you can swift mend?! I just dont see mushroom as a better function if that makes sense. There is never a time where I think, "damn mushrooms would have been really good right there" and I think that is a problem, at least for me

** Imagen putting the mushrooms on the guy who is going to swap for pheromones and when he runs over you pop them. Awesome!! (unless guessing where to put the shrooms is really what makes it fun for you, in that case, to each their own)
Edited by Ruja on 3/19/2013 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]