Low Pop Realm Hope

90 Human Death Knight
Low Population Realms
Low population realms aren't fun. WoW is designed to be played with friends!
Blizzard is investigating making it easier to move all of your characters to a new realm.
There aren't any easy solutions, especially when players hear that Mal'ganis has a good raiding community or Tichondrius has a good PvP community. This results in players transferring or creating characters on high population realms, making popular realms grow faster, while lower population realms die faster.
Merging or shutting down realms isn't possible because many players like their realm, have a character name they like, and don't want to be forced out or to change their name.

The sooner the better.
Unless every 90 starts joining the same guild for easier communication.
Because wow is designed to be played with friends..I'M LOOKING AT YOU ALLIANCE
Edited by Babelon on 3/19/2013 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So server are dying cause people reroll or transfer, and we can fix that by letting people transfer off quicker and ezer, these guys should run for congress.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah sucks for the horde of Moldythorn, so used to being able to find alliance to camp 4v1...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
So server are dying cause people reroll or transfer, and we can fix that by letting people transfer off quicker and ezer, these guys should run for congress.

Makes COMPLETE sense.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So, now the real question. If a server transfer becomes available, are you going to take it? Leave and let Smolderthorn just die off on its own? I've only been on Smoldy for like a year, and it'd still be hard to go unless EVERYBODY from my guild went. On the other hand, this low population is a little bit annoying. I'm used to playing on Kel'Thuzad which is next to locked for my Hunter and Warrior and coming to this is a bit of a getaway but it needs to grow to at least Medium. Part of me wants to leave, and part of me wants to stay.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Death Knight
I really want to be able to leave this damn server, it is ruining my MMO experience. I've been here since vanilla, and this just isn't even the same game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We're transferring to a place where MORE people log online to raid.
SnP will be ran by alts and casual raiders
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
They usually only have the free migration from high pop to low pop, so how exactly is this going to work? They're going to change the system just for us?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
SnP
They're going to change the system just for us?
Until then, the transfer of at least one toon was totally worth it. We killed Oondasta. I can die in game happy. good luck Smolder
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]