Dawnlight Assemblage

85 Draenei Priest
<Dawnlight Assemblage>Is Looking for members. Draenei Only RP Guild. Level 1 ||Guild Events every Friday and Saturday Night.||

Requirements:
1. Be Draenei
2. Be Nice
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Not a lot of interest in trade chat so Im looking here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Good luck with finding members and growing your guild! Single race guilds provide a unique challenge, but once you find your ground it's a blast.

I've always loved Draenei, so I hope your guild grows. Best of luck Zero.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
That's Awesome! I love that you are trying a Draenei themed one! If you need help, whisper me and I will do what I can! Best of luck! Hope to see you guys engaged in some RP/WPVP!
Reply Quote
Aaah yes... the draenei... mighty champions of the light. This Paladin welcomes you to the social scene of these lands.

*Pounders and brushes his mustache" Mind if recommend staying in contact with a certain gnome who answers by the name of "Togglewitz"? I reckon he could help you set up some social meetings.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979939438
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Trying to do the same here horde side with Savage Dragon clan, hopefully soon we will be at each other throats.

good luck with recruitment, sign up dreania!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Hmm...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Always thought about making an all Sin'dorei healers only guild.
I can see it now... "Need a healer? There's a guild for that."

Maybe one day.

Good luck recruiting.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Thank you for the kind words, it is daunting but I'm not giving up surely there are some that wish to join an all Draenei guild out there.
Oh any level is accepted!
Just in case people are tempted to re-roll a Draenei just to be part of the RP :)
Reply Quote
35 Draenei Paladin
Your concept intrigues me. I will give it some thought. I have a dwarf pally on VeCo ... future race change perhaps? Hmm.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Zero! I have a 47 draenei I was looking to home and start RPing with. Shoot me a message when you're on :3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Online!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I'm bringing this DK out of retirement soon when I have the time to commit to her.
I'll find you when that day comes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Huge beings with noble hearts, sporting tails, hooves, and horns....what's not to like?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Thank you Aovi.. You're an amazing person and I wish the hooves the best... At falling off those high plateaus.. I mean.. safe travels for the herd and what not..
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Still looking.. we're growing.. If you've ever wanted to be a part of a single race guild but Didn't want to be horde.. Come on over.. even bring your level ones!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Glad to hear you guys are still building up.

Do you have any focus on PVP?

I think a War of the Hoof & Horns between our guilds would be a neat idea. Certainly would make for some awesome fraps!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I wouldn't be against it, I'd like to build up our RP first a bit. Thooves have always been honorable Foes so I know it would be fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Dear lord... a Tauren vs draenei fight.
*tries to imagine the scene*
The tentacles... the horns... the horror... the horror

Hehe... but seriously, I greatly encourage you to grow! Yes, Working on a RP is a good idea. Need to show your guild is based around an idea then just a theme. Perhaps work on a code of conduct when it comes to pvp (May i suggest the no /spit rule?) or have them be involve in the current state of Alliance politic? All up to you!

Any case, If you do need some grin involvement be it RP or pvp, feel free to contact me. We can set up a trap for y... huh... i mean a rendez-vous!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Thank you for your support.. Uhh.. I think. We plan to have our base On the Exodar for now.. For obvious reasons. So far there are only two rules.
Be nice
Be Draenei
Pretty simple and easy to follow. As we grow We're implementing more ideas and Ranks/rules

I like to be respectful and don't spit or teabag my enemies. and I hope my guildies would do the same.

Our current Starting story is To act as Ambassadors to the alliance ... Draenei activism of a sort , trying to get Draenei into roles they might not normally be into. Regular trips to Allied cities to spread our Kindness and offer assistance. We have noticed the lack of Draenei in important defensible areas and would like to offer a , Solid, presence within the Alliance.
We Celebrate Draenei traditions where we can and are setting up a Holiday to commemorate the transit from Argus and the search for a new home with a week long festival. It will be a grand undertaking.. but we are hardy and strong and I know we can do it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]