Favourite Transmog

100 Human Rogue
Do you guys have a favourite transmog set or some pieces of gear?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
T3, and its recolor, T7.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
@Woundedsoul Strange, for some reason the reply button isnt working, but yeah thats a good looking set. @Jorion I miss the BC sets, they always looked awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I simply love this scarf.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Neither of mine were BC sets. T3 was original Naxx, in Classic, and T7 was new Naxx, in Wrath.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
What I'm wearing with this hair style. Looks very nice from side and behind. Still trying to get belt, gloves and boots.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
@Relikar that was so random...but I just love it because of how random that was.

@Jorion I know neither of those were BC, but I was just saying I miss the BC sets because they looked awesome. I don't really want to go do raids to get those items.

@Iruyas I like how you had to mention "behind" haha just kidding. Good luck completing your transmog set.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
I like this the Traveler's set it's composed of green drops from T1. The helm stinks though and I haven't found a good replacement for it, yet.

I've got a couple other ones I've thrown together that I'm fond of. Especially my Indiana Jones set, I''m sure I'll be wearing it in the near future, once I get my hands on a non-fist slow weapon.
Edited by Kiljagen on 3/19/2013 7:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
@ Kiljagen love the ideas. Seem like they are awesome
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Im quite fond of mine, nice mix of Nightslayer and some old PvP gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]