LFR ToT is fail for loot...

100 Pandaren Rogue
Ran through both LFR queues and used the coins and got nothing from all 6 bosses. I mean this loot system is a joke, coins dont give you an extra shot at loot they just give you gold if you are needing it thats all. Even last week went through the first part of LFR and didnt get a thing. Yea yea ppl are gonna shout the "rng is rng" bs but after doing 6 bosses with 6 extra chances with coins and get nothing is a slap in the face to ppl on blizzards part. They really need to adjust the loot drops to at least 40% chance or more for gear to drop.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
100 Human Mage
No they don't you have a flat 15 percent per boss. It does not increase with failed rolls just happens you are thge unluckest person in wow.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I wonder how would 25man raiders would react if they got their loot the same way.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I did last week and this week with all my coins spent both weeks and got nothing i don't care really but i can see how some people have weeks and weeks of losing streaks and get over it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
One week is not enough data to tell if its a fail system. Come back in a month.
Reply Quote
63 Human Hunter
It is a fail system DS LFR was better
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
03/19/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Northernlite
It does not increase with failed rolls
Though they're working on adding something like that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm just tired of watching my guildees get everything they need, while I get 30g, or something that I already have. I'm really, really, really, tired of it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
Welcome to raiding, you aren't guaranteed upgrades every week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Nor do I want to be. Like I said, it's just exhausting watching others get 2-3 pieces a week in my guild while I stagnate for long periods of time. I agree with the loot system, but I'm to the point that I would rather get nothing in place of 30g.
Reply Quote
and got nothing from all 6 bosses

you got gold, didn't ya? That's something
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Do you even realize what a 15% drop rate means? No you don't get a 40% drop rate because this is a raid. You will run an entire raid and might not get a thing. That is how it goes.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
In shocking news, RNG is R. More at 11.
Reply Quote
52 Orc Warrior
why don't you run normals at least there you guarantee to get several pieces of gear per boss for each member of the raid with a 100% drop rate on what you need...

oh wait guess its random there too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
In shocking news, RNG is R. More at 11.

Yep.

Still no OH off of Blade Lord Ta'yak, despite running every week since it opened, often 3 rolls per week lately.

Otherwise, OK luck with other stuff. RN GG
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
03/19/2013 09:28 PMPosted by Neostrike
Ran through both LFR queues and used the coins and got nothing from all 6 bosses.

I ran the first 3 bosses last week - got a trinket off first boss, cloak off of second, and tier gloves off the third. Only 1 token used.

Just got done running the new wing (second and third boss). Got tier legs off 3rd. No token used.

So - for me I am 4/5 on loot = 80%

Ya, baby!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I wonder how would 25man raiders would react if they got their loot the same way.

At least in a 25-man I know that I will eventually get an item as long as it drops and my EPGP has me tagged to get something.

Nine ToT LFR boss kills, three coin rolls and nadda. Nothing even in the bag of fail besides gold either.

Meh, yay VP I guess...
Reply Quote
2 Pandaren Mage
got 3 loots today. stop crying, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
03/19/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Punchee

Nor do I want to be. Like I said, it's just exhausting watching others get 2-3 pieces a week in my guild while I stagnate for long periods of time. I agree with the loot system, but I'm to the point that I would rather get nothing in place of 30g.

You wanna talk about Stagnating? Really?

Do you have ANY idea how long it took me, running LFR and regular DS runs every week before I got my tier shoulders? Or how Vial of Shadows dropped once, and only once, and it ended up going to a rogue in my group?

Be happy you're getting gold.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
some people are lucky, some people are unlucky

i find myself lucky because i actually got two items from the ToT lfr

but other people got zilch, i would blame the rng gods if i where you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]