LFR ToT is fail for loot...

90 Goblin Warrior
I ran DS LFR on my shaman almost every week it was available. I never got the mace off Madness thanks to people with N or H versions still rolling need.

Cata LFR Loot system was a failure.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
My DK got a 1 hander from elgelon. I'm trying to get AWAY from using 1 handers
Reply Quote
57 Goblin Death Knight
Too bad the extra roll didn't give you another satchel instead of the gold directly, so you'd have another chance at something else.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Too bad the extra roll didn't give you another satchel instead of the gold directly, so you'd have another chance at something else.

im glad they at least added a chance for something else to drop in the bags, makes the fail bags a little less fail
Reply Quote
I have gotten a few drops in LFR already.

I have the trinket from Horridon as well as a new shield, 2 cloaks and my DK won a necklace.

One of my cloaks and the shield both came from the turtle, the cloak being from the bonus roll.

All I really want is the new pets though!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Weapon last week, helm and ring this week.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
That LFR loot monster can be a fickle one.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
No they don't you have a flat 15 percent per boss. It does not increase with failed rolls just happens you are thge unluckest person in wow.

This seems to be a false statement. I felt like I got pretty lucky last week on this toon by getting two upgrades from bonus rolls. This week I ran through both LFR's on my alt and got nothing from 6 bosses and 2 bonus rolls. And from hearing from many people who have gotten nothing (some nothing from both weeks plus bonus rolls, making it zero loot from 15 possible attempts) the loot system definitely sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
It is a fail system DS LFR was better

Having 5 of my buddies outrolling you and trading the item to me is a better system for you? Or just needing on that item to d/e it for a crystal? Or just being a complete douche and needing on it for vendoring it?

DS LFR loot system sucked and the entire raid sucked.

There will be no more news at 11
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It's only been a week. What are you just expecting to get a whole suit that quick?

Raid loots never work that way unless you get ridonkulously lucky
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/20/2013 12:20 AMPosted by Titaniâ
It is a fail system DS LFR was better

Having 5 of my buddies outrolling you and trading the item to me is a better system for you? Or just needing on that item to d/e it for a crystal? Or just being a complete douche and needing on it for vendoring it?

DS LFR loot system sucked and the entire raid sucked.

There will be no more news at 11

This.

You have a choice now. Then a guild could run it and completely screw you out of any chance for loot. The idea DS LFR's loot system was better is absurd.

It's only been a week. What are you just expecting to get a whole suit that quick?

Raid loots never work that way unless you get ridonkulously lucky

They see the top guilds on server getting gear and want to be equal, but want it from a queue system. Honestly, it's hilarious.
Edited by Karvé on 3/20/2013 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
They see the top guilds on server getting gear and want to be equal, but want it from a queue system. Honestly, it's hilarious.

Bah top guilds cheat. No glory so I don't really care about them.

Sure I run LFR. yes sometimes I don't get what i want. But I just tell myself "Always next week"

It makes the actual reward of getting what you want feel so much better. Bitterness doesn't help.

Only downside is I need some stuff from Jikun. So....yeah those Snails are going to be a problem to any herpaderp melee who tries to handle them. ( Protip: DONT DO THAT )
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Seems as if I'm the only person who noticed the changes to LFR loot? Been getting at least 1 piece of gear on all my toons each week. Did LFR today on my priest and got 3 pieces. Got a couple on my paladin and I have yet to run it on my rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Last week I got nothing from LFR in 4 raids. This week I have gotten a ton of OS spec gear, the week is still young :D. Anyways the newer bosses have a lower chance at gear. So I mean you would be lucky to even get a piece.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Today i ran the first portion. 2/3 bosses gave loot, 1 coin used on last one to no avail.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You've gotten nothing from LFR, whilst somebody in my guild has gotten nothing from LFR and normal.
He didn't even miss out on a raid week like I did.

The point is, do you feel entitled to huge upgrades over a little bit of effort?
Edited by Warping on 3/20/2013 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear OP,

I took a pair and Dice and rolled them 12 times.

They came up Seven 8 out of 12 times!!!

THAT PROVES the Dice are broken!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
People are so impatient to get the shiny new pixels. Just because it's new doesn't mean you need to get showered with purple gear every time you walk into a LFR.
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Shaman
I put my cash into a slot machine and nothing came out.

SLOT MACHINES ARE BROKEN!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]