Looking for someone to run with

90 Night Elf Rogue
The title pretty much says it all lol. I invited a couple of people to my old bank guild, but they NEVER talk lol, wth's up with THAT? So, as pitiful as it is, here I am; asking for online friends lol.

Anyway, it's getting pretty lonely out there. I was away for a couple of years and things have changed so much I feel lost sometimes lol; plus I'd like to do some BGs with friends, maybe even get a group together for rated bgs. I have this toon, a 19 druid twink, a 24 druid twink and an 83 Boomkin who I may level. I don't raid all that much, but I'm not against it :).

Oh, also, it would be great to run with mature adults...........if you have "noob", "scrub" or "bad" in your vocabulary, spend your BG time guarding the roads/middle then scream about losing and pointing out how you were top DPS/kills, or throw a fit because you lose a loot roll in a dungeon, then we wouldn't get along very well :).

Battletag: Shanleia#1958 or Audlina ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
This is Skullcandy from the 24 bracket if you ever wanna do some BGs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well hi :)

The only skullcandy I can find is Horde? I probably should have mentioned that all of my toons are alliance lol.
Reply Quote
Well if your on late at night there is a group of mature "adults" I run with. We usually do H's and some bg's. As I said late which means about 12am-4am realm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Lol....that means 3am to 7am my time. My all night WOW days are over it seems; I kept trying to stay up to msg you ingame and couldn't make it ahhahahahahahaah.
Reply Quote
Well I do know a few guild have members constantly one. Like the one i'm currently in or you could try The Bloody Stump Brigade. Its full of good people last time I was in there. I do know my schedule is odd though, I blame school,work and volunteer stuffs.
Good luck however on your searching!
Reply Quote
44 Human Hunter
Hi, always looking for friends to run with. I don't know anyone in real life who plays wow.
Message me :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]