100 Human Paladin
Who remembers that epic quest to get the Charger! Just remembered doing the final Scholo part with 4 pallies, 1 warrior.

Wish this was still in, new pallies are missing something!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LFG Dire Maul, Pally Charger mount quest
repeat for 2 months
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I came in during BC, so I just had to get a bunch of old world mats and cough up 100g. But that's still more than can be said by new school pallies.
Edited by Liquidrock on 3/20/2013 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm with Liquidrock - I have the Feat for it, but I got in in Wrath.

I did, however, earn Verigan's Fist back in BC when I first started playing, but junked it at the time; very much regret that, now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got mine as soon as I hit the right level with this character. I thought it was a great Idea to learn a cool mount through a method like that. I only wish we had gotten a flying one (DK's...you lucky dogs), but I guess the Tyriel's Charger works in that aspect.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I did it with me being the only Paladin in the group. On, man. That was tough. lol But, we pulled it off. It really was a great quest chain with an epic conclusion! Battling a swarm of ghosts that could only be defeated with the right Judgement to AoE stun damage them. Then battling a powerful Death Knight. To end with purifying his mount. Freakin... awesome.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I was over half way through the quest chain for it, just taking my time really wanting to see the lore, when Blizzard took it out unannounced.

I still remember the Blue Post thread where they apologized for not announcing it.

Jerks.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Was always so expensive, and people whining about our (and locks) "free mounts." :|

My first one was with a couple other paladins. My last one, very late in BC, I did solo as a 62 holy paladin. That was a fun time.

I did, however, earn Verigan's Fist back in BC when I first started playing, but junked it at the time; very much regret that, now.

One of my alt Horde (the one I did the charger quest solo!) paladins has both a Verigan's Fist and Archeus, since there wasn't actually a Horde equivalent of them, the original items stayed when I transferred. :D

I definitely really regret not keeping my blood-tempered ranseurs.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
and Archeus

I still have that! Loved the original Duskwood.

I never much cared for Verigan's Fist, although I still keep it with me. I prefer the Lightforged Blade out of the old Paladin weapon stable.

Come to think of old Paladin quest rewards....

DK's get all their old starter armor and weapons on a vendor, perhaps the other classes should too.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 3/20/2013 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Duskwood was one of my favorite zones, originally. It had really great story arcs.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
It had really great story arcs.

It did.

Also "Darkshire! I HUNGER!!"
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still remember when I only had 75g and Needed 25g to complete it lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Been there done that
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I did it in BC with a group of other paladins and a warlock that we helped also.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I remember how amazing I felt after I finished mine in Vanilla. Thankfully I had some guildies who helped me out with mats so it did end up being cheaper than regular epic riding for me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It was costly and stressful, but it was definitely an amazing experience. Felt so rewarding to summon that charger for the first time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I think more class quests should be in the game making things more unique and class friendly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My charger is still the only ground mount I use because of the work it took to get it. It was VERY exciting when I finally got it!
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Priest
I got a free level 80 pally courtesy of blizzs scroll of resurrection so not only did I not earn the mount I didn't earn the first 80 levels of the game lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still remember when I only had 75g and Needed 25g to complete it lol.

100g was a lot of gold then... Now it's pocket change!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]