Hard Knocks 1/13 hm guild

90 Tauren Death Knight
Hard Knocks is a 1/13 hm guild looking for raiders for it's 10 man guild. We are looking to push heroic progression hard and get ready for 5.4. Ultimately our plan is to get back to 25 man come 5.4.

Current needs:
Priest
Or Holy paladin

We ask that you be at least 520 ilvl with some logs to go with it . We raid Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday 8 pm server to 12 pm server. If this sounds good to you please hit me up at goon#2768 or send me in game mail at shaolingoon , shadowgoon , Deathgoon. Thank you and I hope to hear from you.
Edited by Deathgoon on 6/9/2013 3:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Are you still recruiting?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump for 25s!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Yes we are still recruiting .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm interested in apping to your guild. I'm fairly new to MoP content but very experienced in every expansion up until now, and eager to learn and down the new content. I won't expect a spot right off the bat as my prot ilvl is only 470 at the moment, but if i can be squeezed in on off nights or alt runs or whatever, I would love it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump for 25 man
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump for 25
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Tank needed asap.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I know that you guys have switched guilds are you still looking for more. I have a group of 5-6 looking to find a home for ToT 25.... 2 healers and 3-4 dps.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
yes we are . Are you the one who contacted me during raid last night . Hit me up on real id when you get this message goon#2768
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump for 25 man
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am a tank and have another tank and 3-4 dps who are trasfering to mal'ganis and ae looking for a raid group, i am 499 ilvl, other tank is 498 and a 503 hunter, 496 mage, 498 dps dk... let me know if you are interested
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I appologize, i just realized you are a DK tank alot better geared haha. If you need a tank then i could bring the rest of my group and i could come on either my hunter or ret Pally
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
if you have a dps spec along with your tank buddy . I can use you all . But some will be sat. Otherwise sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump for 25 man
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
update currently 4/12 25 man .
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Need healers Now . Must be 500 ilvl or better .
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Looking for good dps still . Looking at all classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]