Problems with shift, ctrl, and alt modifiers

90 Night Elf Druid
The OP's problem was he was using improper macro syntax. It's been explained in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
i was saying your macros should work (with corrected spelling), the OP just wasn't using the actual syntax you used ( [mod=ctrl] instead of [mod:ctrl] )

This was the issue with the OPs macro. Perhaps you could post your own macro in here and we could troubleshoot it for you? Or you can start a new thread, we don't bite :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
05/13/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Sedivy
we don't bite
Talk for yourself.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
we don't bite :)

I do. I've also been know to set posters on fire.
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Druid
Alright my problem is similar to OP's. When you hold alt and mouse over the button it will show the premed tool tip and if you click the button it will cast premed but if i do alt+key binding it doesn't work. I don't have anything bound to alt nor do I have self cast as alt.

#showtooltip
/use [mod:alt,stealth,@target]Premeditation;[nomod,stealth,@target]Ambush

also have tried with and without stealth option
Edited by Flood on 7/23/2014 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Orc Monk
Put it into macroexplain.com, and it seems your macro should work, I am assuming you are doing all of this from Stealth since that macro won't work out of Stealth. Also check that your "Focus" cast key isn't alt, or that alt+key press isn't bound to say action bar switching or some such.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]