(A) <Reckless> 10-Man LF 1 Range and 1 Melee

90 Night Elf Druid
Server: Ner'zhul (PvP)
Faction: Alliance
Time Zone: PST
Raid Format: 10-Man Normal Progression

Raid times are Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 3:00pm to 6:00pm PST (6:00pm to 9:00pm EST)

5.1 - 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES Elite
5.2 - 1/12 ToT

Current Raid Recruitment
Tank- Closed
Healer- Closed
Ranged DPS- 1 (Warlock, Shadow Priest) High
Melee DPS- 1 (Rogue, Death Knight, Paladin) High

Other applicants may be considered.

An interview of the applicant may be requested.

World of Logs parses are strongly recommended for consideration of the applicant.

Reckless is a semi-hardcore raiding guild reformed at the start of 5.2. Looking for exceptional players for progression through T15 in to T15H mods. We expect our raiders and respective officers to keep mature and focused while in a raiding environment, and wish that each individual do their part equally as a player in Reckless.

Requirements for each raider consists of:
- Proper raiding add-ons such as DBM or similar, Omen or similar.
- Ventrilo for communication during raids.
- 80% or greater attendance to maintain a core spot within the raid. (Note: Raiders may be excused if such an event such as real-life takes exist)
- Proper gemming, enchants, reforges and extras such as flasks, food, and potions required. (Note: Extras may be provided during raid time)

Come to the raid prepared with knowledge of the fights ready to be worked on that night.

It is essential that each member be aware of his or her class/role and its updates on a day to day basis.

It is imperative you research your role to the full extent in order to min/max your play.

For more Information:

If you have any questions, or would like to become a member of Reckless, please contact any of the following below.

Kyaza(GM) - theluanaaraceli@gmail.com - pocketsoul#1566
Dræmwalker(Role-Leader) - jacob.lohman@comcast.net - Dreamwalker#1908
Tehbucket(Officer) - frisco3_six@yahoo.com
Edited by Dræmwalker on 3/23/2013 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated thread!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LF 1 Range and 1 Melee, don't be shy!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm very interested. My gear isn't quite up to par, but its not far off. I'll message you in game next time I see you on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Looking for DPS!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Just getting back after a long hiatus, looking for a stable guild. If your melee dps spot is still available please let me know :].
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)