[H] Looking for New Home

90 Pandaren Shaman
Sadly, Real Life tends to happen and occasionally causes a family guild to become... permanently dormant. Alas, this is what has happened to the guild I have been a part of for some time. I'm putting feelers out for a mature, active, family-like guild. I'm independent, know my classes (though haven't had time to gear them up yet), and am willing to help where needed.

However, I am a full-time nursing student, which means that although I have three Horde 90s (Ele/Resto-Shammy, Prot-Pally, Frost-Mage) and a beloved rogue at 87, I don't always have time to invest in mandatory raids and events. I'm just hoping for an active, friendly guild to call home.
Edited by Zhipsa on 3/20/2013 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Authentic is open to all - no matter your time or style. We have four raid groups and typically run old content on the weekends. Just message me (or another member) in game and we can throw you an invite.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
^ Listen to this guy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)