farming spirit of harmony

90 Goblin Priest
Where's the best place to farm spirit of harmony nowadays? (other than spending the honor/conquest points that is.)
Edited by Khospital on 3/21/2013 2:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Go toil in the fields?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Yes, toiling in the fields is actually the best option by far. Get thee to Halfhill and farm thee some motes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
if you can get to isle of giants you can get 1 spirit of harmony and 1 mote a day from turning in bones. If you are going to solo it'll be a bit tough depending on your dps or class, just kill the small dinosaurs or the zandalari. I go with one guildie and it doesn't take too long to get around 108 bones for each of us.
Edited by Bananimal on 3/21/2013 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
43 Worgen Mage
Making a Halfhill farm gives you 16 motes a day for only 10 min work BUT it requires being 90. It sounds like Isle of Giants does too, if Bananimal finds it tough.

Below 90 you kill stuff. Only choice. I think that all mob types generate them equally, so to specifically farm Motes, I pick a spot where I have an unending supply of things that I can kill quickly at my current level. So far I've found 4 places where my level 85 can kill 3 to 4 per minute non-stop.

When MoP opened I farmed about 6 SoH (60 motes) this way on level 85/86 toons to get a few recipes. After that I just levelled 2 toons to 90 and made HalfHill farms with them.
Edited by Foxwizard on 3/21/2013 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
With 5.2 if you can get a Key to the Palace of Lei Shen you have a chance to get some motes from the chests. However, the absolute best way is farming. Once exalted, you get 16 motes for just a few mins work tilling your farm.
Edited by Feralmel on 3/21/2013 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I have noticed that a lot of the mobs on the Isle of Thunder drop motes as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]