Nice Try Blizz, Almost there =D

90 Worgen Druid
This has been fixed? No it hasn't, it happened TODAY to my friend and I. It happens very very often.

I mean the disconnect when crossing zones on a two person mount.
Edited by Murdrum on 3/24/2013 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
This has been fixed? No it hasn't, it happened TODAY to my friend and I. It happens very very often.

I mean the disconnect when crossing zones on a two person mount.

The blue post in this thread acknowledges the disconnect problem and says it should be fixed in the next patch, or maybe even sooner. They know it's an issue.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/22/2013 03:10 AMPosted by Hellasha
btw blizz ....ive never run into a single person who likes crz ....so just suck it up that you failed and undo your horrific mistake .

There are plenty of players who like the benefits granted by CRZ. I am one of those people, so just suck it up and realize that this feature isn't going anywhere. It has accomplished what it set out to do.

It accomplished what it set out to do, as long as seeing more people in Goldshire and in front of Org was its intent. Sooooo amazing to see people standing around in Goldshire! I love it!! And a huge increase of homophobic and racial slurs in caps lock. So awesome.

Most people I talk to who list the benefits of CRZ go with "grouping with friends on other servers" (which isn't CRZ) and the increase in WPvP, which, if you're one a PvP server, is just dandy. And I still see people in-game voicing distaste for CRZ, but I've never seen anyone say they like it. But again, I'm on PvE servers, so....
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Death Knight
I always believed Netherea was a woman, I never had any reason to believe otherwise, just from the way she talks, dare I say that it is somewhat more...mature, then some of the others? Or perhaps it only seems that way to me, as I have never seen her participate in a 'silly' thread.

Regardless, I hope they get the issue fixed, it's a bit of an annoying one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]