Shamans are the most oped ever!!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like how this isn't a RP forum but people are racist against male Draenei
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Didn't you make another stupid thread earlier today?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
he sure did

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8411321138
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
can we plz stop with the ele qq. Ele is fine and more then viable. If you're still having an incredibly hard time you are doing something wrong.
when did I say ele wasn't viable? All I said was we have major survivability issues.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Male draenei
Edited by Dírtbag on 3/22/2013 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
No, warlocks don't need any more nerfs. Please god, quit nerfing warlocks.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Also, tide can be killed easily. Our healing tier is garbage for pvp.

Also, all other casters have some sort of passive damage reduction. Shamans don't.

Healing tide is the only choice for you, AG is completely useless, go research some of the top eleys, you are gonna see this glyph that increases totems health so they dont get one shot, also there is a talent that is called totemic restoration, both things that will greatly improve your use of HTT, if you still tkae projection which can be good also have you tried projecting it after a second or two buying it usually another 2 ticks? I will tell you though that if you are taking AG for pvp you are doing it wrong, and i only want to help its not to flame. Just do some research my man
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
You're gemming CRIT....
Please learn about your class before you QQ about how underpowered it is.
Edited by Healyoupsych on 3/22/2013 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
You're gemming CRIT....
place holder maybe? Ever thought of that?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You're gemming CRIT....

Nuvoz was gemming crit last season to help with pressure (i.e. if elemental blast and / or fulmination didn't crit your pressure would die) so maybe you should look into ele.

I prefer haste / mastery, but crit isn't all that bad, specially with the LB buffs (though doubtful if you'll ever get one off).
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Also, tide can be killed easily. Our healing tier is garbage for pvp.

Also, all other casters have some sort of passive damage reduction. Shamans don't.

Healing tide is the only choice for you, AG is completely useless, go research some of the top eleys, you are gonna see this glyph that increases totems health so they dont get one shot, also there is a talent that is called totemic restoration, both things that will greatly improve your use of HTT, if you still tkae projection which can be good also have you tried projecting it after a second or two buying it usually another 2 ticks? I will tell you though that if you are taking AG for pvp you are doing it wrong, and i only want to help its not to flame. Just do some research my man

And I appreciate that your trying to help instead of coming here with insults or criticism without suggestions like some of the other people but what your saying still doesn't make sense and I'll explain why:

1. TR lowers totem CDs to max of 50% which means healing tide will still serve a 1.5 min CD. This is fair? I get 1 proc for 17k and that's it. Most classes have instant 30% heals.

2. You say I should take totemic vigor glyph. At the cost of what? No self purge? No unleashed lightning? At the cost of ghost wolfs kiting with glyph?

There are too many essential glyphs to have that to build around buffing a silly totem.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
You're gemming CRIT....

And again, this shows me how ignorant you people are. I said we had survivability and mobility issues. This does not mean we are underpowered.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
You're gemming CRIT....

Nuvoz was gemming crit last season to help with pressure (i.e. if elemental blast and / or fulmination didn't crit your pressure would die) so maybe you should look into ele.

I prefer haste / mastery, but crit isn't all that bad, specially with the LB buffs (though doubtful if you'll ever get one off).

Lol....burned.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman

I never said crit was bad, but in the OP's case, it is. Explained below.

And again, this shows me how ignorant you people are. I said we had survivability and mobility issues. This does not mean we are underpowered.

You complain about survivability but gem for damage... thats what I don't get.

Let me rephrase what I said previously. Please learn your class before you QQ about it's survivability.

Happy?
Edited by Healyoupsych on 3/22/2013 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Eh my bad, I meant reforge crit***, yeah gem resl / a little pvp power.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Enhancement shaman.

Wrong spec.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman

I never said crit was bad, but in the OP's case, it is. Explained below.

You complain about survivability but gem for damage... thats what I don't get.

Let me rephrase what I said previously. Please learn your class before you QQ about it's survivability.

Happy?

No. Your still wrong. Defensive CDs help you survive thru burst. A few extra points in resil will minimally help survivability while a viable dcd will greatly increase in. SR can't be used thru silences which blanket us or most stuns which is when we need it most.

All other casters have 10-15% or dmg reduction of some sort and you don't think this is an issue?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]