Help with unit frame addon (vuhdo pref)

100 Blood Elf Priest
So I used healbot for quite some time, but it wasn't cutting it. You see, back in wotlk when I got serious about healing (since the game relaxed a bit i was able to hit content i prob wouldnt have hit in the guilds i was in), the usual aoe method was put a renew on everyone. And that stuck with me. then cata came. And I once again went back to playing mostly for the pvp. True, I kept a nicely geared healr ready to raid. But it's annoying to pug and all... So for the raids I was in, renewing for aoe purposes still worked.

Anyways, now I'm needing a new addon. I'm noticing that while renew is great, and I still do impressive aoe healing, that prayer of healing has become MUCH more usable. So for healbot I tried organizing it in groups, but nada. I couldn't get the hang of my new healbot layout. I couldn't figure out the size I liked.

So I switched to VuhDo. Which, now that i have the hang of it, is enjoyable. But there's one thing, which healbot spoiled me, that I can't seem to get VuhDo to do. Is there anyway for me to show the duration of my renew on the raidframes? I can't seem to get this going and it makes me sad :(

If I can't use VuhDo like that, can anyone introduce me to another raid healer unit frame addon? One that has the same basic interface as VuhDo, but with the neat features of healbot? tyvm for any helpful responses <3
Edited by Mashedorbake on 3/20/2013 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]