@ PvP Academy

100 Dwarf Hunter
Dang that was fun last night. You had a bunch of us waxing nostalgic for the glory days of we hit you, you hit us in return; X-Roads and Southshore/Tarren Mill.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Call me when there's more wPvP, I can bring a few Wolfpackers to join in the fun
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Shaman
Not quite the same as world pvp, but Tol Barad could use a lot more red to than it has had lately.

A couple of times I've been on Alliance side when there was actual real horde opposition, and there was literal whining from some people that they weren't getting their free, easy, honour. Any time one side begins to feel entitled to winning, kind of makes me want to even things up a bit--in this case put a bit of the fear of the horde back into people! (and yes, I'd like to win some for the honour too--but if I was really focussed on grinding honour right now I'd just run battlegrounds and skip TB from the horde side)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)