So exactly which mac can run "ultra"

20 Orc Shaman
Im on a stock 15 inch MBP from 2012 and i can run ultra fine
Edited by Gravehill on 6/20/2013 3:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Don't know what everyone is talking about I have the new retina macbook pro with 8gb ram core i7 and i play on ultra just fine

now if i stream to twitch then i take a fps loss

i have everything on max the only thing i keep on low is shadows which i see really does take a hit atleast for me on fps i also cap my FPS at 30 because if u try to push anything higher then 30 FPS ur machine will get really hot

I will say tho the one bad thing about playing it is the power adapter get really !@#$ing hot
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Don't know what everyone is talking about I have the new retina macbook pro with 8gb ram core i7 and i play on ultra just fine

06/21/2013 02:31 AMPosted by Sheon
i also cap my FPS at 30

You mean you can run Ultra without capping at 30fps on that machine or that you are satisfied with how it performs at that frame rate?

I personally wouldn't be satisfied with the game running at 30fps, it is a noticeable laggy look even as low as the 40's to my eyes.

Have to admit, I'm probably one of the pickier people though.
Edited by Fewtoomany on 6/23/2013 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]