Warlock, LF Guild/Raid Team

90 Worgen Warlock
Hello Doomhammer - I am seriously considering transferring to your fine server in the very near future; the latest would be on 4/1.

I come from the burning rubble of the Steamwheedle Cartel server in hopes of finding a raiding guild on Doomhammer. I am looking for a guild with mature members who like to have fun in the game and then when it's raid time, can focus on getting bosses down, achievements done and earning nifty new titles and mounts.

I would be available to raid Sun-Thursday 6:30pm -11pm Server time. Fridays can be sketchy and Saturdays I can be available from 8pm server to 11pm. I have been raiding for years now and have always been a reliable member of the group.

I would be willing to go Alliance or Horde, and run in a 10 or 25man.

Nefthulhu#1949 is my Battletag if any guilds are interesting in chatting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are looking for 1 soilid warrior tank and 2 dps (warlock and hunter.)

raid 6-9 (central) tuesday, thursday, might do sundays.

we will provide food, flasks, and pots for the raid.

for more info or if you are interested add my b tag.

(H zul'jin) reyray_89@yahoo.com 12 of 12 downed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Edited by Madcowzz on 9/22/13 9:07 PM (PDT)

<Funk> is a 4/14 Flexible and looking to push for normal then heroics once people are geared!
We are Horde on PvE Doomhammer!

Recruitment
At least have 500 item level
Looking for a Solid Boomkin and Warlock
Any other class's are welcome to apply!

We look for raiders who are gemmed correctly, Reforged right and know their class with out questions. We are a loving guild that wants to socialize and get content done. We eventually want to push heroics, and give the top guilds a run for their money!

Raid Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:30 P.M. Server to 9:30 P.M. Server Mondays are optional days of raiding.

Guild Website
Funk.wowlaunch.com

Contacts
[GM] stimutacs#1324
ThrallzBallz#1380
taternut#1951
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]